Sunday, December 15, 2013

ELECT - (EAGLE ELITE #2) BY RACHEL VAN DYKEN




This book needs to be labeled - EXTREME EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER!

This book gave me major anxiety!  One minute I love Nixon the next I am fuming mad at him.  My heart broke into a million pieces on several occasions.....only to be put back together again during others.

We pick back up basically where we were left in Elite....this is told through the POV of Nixon, Chase and yes even Phoenix....

**we are still trying to protect Tracey
**families are still fighting
**love triangle- kind of, but not really
**secrets revealed
**heartache
**tears
**anxiety

I was happy with the way this book went.  It seriously had me on the edge of my seat.  We follow the families again, trying to protect Tracey and their family names.  We learn of secrets that have been passed down through the years.  We are introduced to even more Mafia.  Lives are lost.  We love and hate in this book.  My heart was literally ripped out several times.  I have always been Team Nixon and yet I found myself falling in love with Chase in this book. You will switch teams more than once during this book.... I did....  I was happy with the way this book ended.  I know I have read and even heard from friends that they weren't happy with the decisions made...and yet...I think for the time being....Trace ended up exactly where she was meant to be.    

5 stars!




https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4882127.Rachel_Van_Dyken

https://www.facebook.com/RachelVanDyken

@rachelVD



http://www.amazon.com/Elect-Eagle-Elite-Rachel-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00FKAD59I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387146395&sr=8-1&keywords=elect

No comments:

Post a Comment