Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Remy by Katy Evans




Who doesn't LOVE Remington "REMY" Tate?   I was Excited to read his POV and as much as I LOVE HIM.... I was a tad disappointed!  UGH I hate to even say that..... I'm sure people are shooting daggers at me right now.  I did enjoy the book, don't get me wrong.  I enjoyed getting into his head and hearing his thoughts on everything from the first time he seen her.... to everything in between.... to the occasional "present day" stuff.  Katy touches on most things we read about in the first two books and puts them in his POV.... with that being said... I missed the Swooning moments that made me fall in love with Remy in the previous books.
I think she could have blended this book and his POV into the first two books. This just seemed to replay those major moments that we had in the first two books through his eyes.   I LOVED LOVED LOVED Real and Mine and felt like this just could have been added to those and had the same effect.  I also wish this one could of had more Present day.  The parts that were there were short.

I am still a Katy Evans fan and LOVE this series and will forever LOVE Remy!  I look forward to the next book in the series.  I will sadly give this one a 3 star review....

FAVORITE QUOTES - 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be hundreds of days in my life that I won't remember.  But this one day that I will never forget.  Today I marry my wife.  Brooke "Little Firecracker" Dumas.  I promised her a church wedding.  And a church wedding is what she'll get. - Remy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO MY REAL, YOUR BROOKE DUMAS ~ Brooke (inside his wedding ring)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd you want to have sex with me? "  "To have a fucking adventure?  What was I supposed to be? Your one-night fucking stand?  I'm every woman's adventure, damn you, and I don't want to by yours.  I want to be your fucking real.  You get that?  If I fuck you, I want you to belong to me.  To be mine.  I want you to give yourself to me - not fucking Riptide! " - Remy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment