Monday, December 30, 2013

Rumor Has It by Elisabeth Grace

The author sent me a copy of this book to read for an honest review.  After reading two books  that didn't really do it for me... I was leary to start anything else. I started this and fell into it.  It was Great!   This debut novel was AWESOME-SAUCE!  MASON NASH.... YUM!





I was nervous going into it....it was about a white Hip Hip artist.  Something You don't read to much about. She managed to write this story beautifully.   It was an unusual meeting of two people....it had a lot of humor and of course the sex scenes were H O T! I enjoyed the dual POV's.  This review is short and sweet.... go buy this book!  It was great!  

I enjoyed having a female that was independent!  Although she had a tad bit of low self esteem.  I was glad the author didn't go into too much detail or linger around the fact that Mason was a man whore.  We get to see a softer sweeter side of a male character.   Both of the characters have struggles in their lives and learning to deal with things together. I liked how Ellie truly had no idea who he was when she met him.

Ellie is struggling to get past a video that went viral and to land a job on her own.  Mason is on a "vaca" of sorts trying to get some down time and away from the limelight.  With a mother who gives him a run for his money....a music career....and two younger siblings he is trying to look out for....he has a lot riding on his shoulders.  Meeting Ellie was not in the cards.   But one they meet.....there is no denying the attraction they have for one another.  It's not an easy ride for them.  Ellie doesn't want to be in the celebrity limelight and Mason won't give up.  With a manager who doesn't seem to care for Ellie and a TV reality show on the line...some drama....laugh out loud moments....hot sex....sweet moments....will Mason and Ellie find their HEA? Can they get past everything dating a celebrity can bring?   I can't wait to see where she takes us in book two.

This story held my attention and was very refreshing.  Like I said... I had just read two books from two authors I love and was let down and Elisabeth got me out of my slump.



http://www.amazon.com/Rumor-Has-Limelight-Elisabeth-Grace-ebook/dp/B00H28ZM8I/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388333579&sr=1-2&keywords=rumor+has+it

1 comment: