Friday, January 10, 2014

Fully Automatic by Jade C Jamison

First of all I love Jade and everything about Jade.   She could write a book about a dog giving birth to cats and I would probably love it..... it's her style of writing that grabs you and makes you fall in love Emotionally with her characters.  You feel every emotion they are feeling.

Second...I received this ARC for an honest review from Jade and her team.




Fully Automatic takes us back to Bullet through my poor sweet sexy Brad's POV..... She isn't like others POV's I have read in the past (by other authors) who say it's a POV and then give us the exact same book over again with a different sentence here and there.

Jade took us on Brad's journey of falling in love with Val and watching her go through the emotional roller coaster of a relationship she has with Ethan.  UGH.....I had forgotten how much I wanted to HATE Ethan in Bullet.  I actually did tear up and cry a bit on several occasions.  Just knowing how much he loved VAL and then having his heart ripped in two time and time again....... yet always sticking to what he said "I'll wait for you".

Brad was there time and time again for Val when she needed him.  Hell......he was even there for Ethan on one to many occasions, if you ask me, saving that man from death!

We feel his need and his passion to succeed in this book as an artist.  He did so much for Fully Automatic and pushed and pushed to make sure they were on top of the game and made it BIG!  


We knew in Bullet how much he loved Val and how much he wanted the band to succeed, but in this one we REALLY see how passionate he was about both.  How he truly loves Val and seriously did "wait for her".  I don't know many men who would sit back and watch a train wreck of a relationship unfold in front of him and still be the supportive best friend.

As much as he was in love with Val, he did try to have some "FUN" in between the on again...off again...let's try this....I'm back with Ethan relationship he and Val shared.

We are reunited with our fave Characters from previous books as well.   Jade did another FAN-F**KING-TASTIC job!  

I can't wait for you to get this book and continue to follow the lives of those band members we Love and often Hate ;)

5 stars

AMAZING job JADE!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment