Sunday, January 5, 2014

Raw by Belle Aurora





Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. 
Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. 
Best decision I ever made. 
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job. 
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. 
But the saying is true. 
The world makes way for those who know where they are going. 
That’s me. 
I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace. 
But then there’s him. 
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. 
He makes me feel. 
It’s unconventional. 
But it’s real. 

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. 
So am I. 

This isn’t a story. 

This is my life. 

***This book includes situations that some may find uncomfortable.



I have written this review several times and erased it and started over.  This is one fucked up crazy ass ride.  This book was just WOW.....WOW WOW WOW!!!!!  (I am using a lot of F'bombs in this one....because that's just how it is)

I feel like the air I breathe was just taken away from me. I feel like my heart was ripped out and stomped on and I was left to die.
I finished this book and was in bed crying like a  baby. Real tears just running down my face.  I sat here saying FUCK FUCK FUCK.   And yes as fucked up as the ending  left me.  It Was brilliant.

From the first few pages my heart was in this book and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. The author does give us warning....
**AUTHOR NOTE....THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY.  THIS IS A STORY OF LOVE GONE WRONG**

This book was RAW....GRITTY and DIRTY AS HELL! GUT WRENCHING....PAINFUL....MYSTERIOUS....RAUNCHY.....HEARTBREAKING.....UGLY..
.FILTHY....DELICIOUS.......ADDICTING..INTENSE....DIFFICULT....  and yet BRILLIANTLY DONE!   This book was like CRACK.... I couldn't get enough of it no matter how RAW it was...... 

"There's only one way I fuck.  Dirty.  And this type of dirty.....it doesn't wash off"

Just know this.....TWITCH IS NO PRINCE FUCKING CHARMING.  I hated him and yet I loved him!  I wanted to be Lexi as fucked up as that is.  

Lexi didn't know what hit her when she got involved with Twitch.  Her world was turned UP-THE-FUCK-SIDE-DOWN.......  He really was like a magnet....always pulling her back......

"There's something about Twitch.  He's just....Raw.  Everything about him is raw.  And gritty.  And unbound.  He's a raging fire.  And I'm the fragile moth fluttering into the flame.  Sooner or later, I'm going to get burned.  I know this."  

5 + stars for this one..... because when a book makes me wake up and still think about it.... that's when it was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!  

GO ONE CLICK THIS NOW.... but you have been warned..... Fasten the seat belts peeps....you are about to go on a CRAZY FUCKED UP RIDE!  


http://www.amazon.com/RAW-Belle-Aurora-ebook/dp/B00HNG4AB4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1388945854&sr=1-1&keywords=raw+belle+aurora



Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Belle-Aurora/498203013573648

Twitter https://twitter.com/BelleAurora1


No comments:

Post a Comment