Friday, January 22, 2016

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of Slave to Love Julie Richman







There are risks to mixing business with pleasure... 

IF A MAN HAS AN AFFAIR AT WORK, HE'S A STUD. 

He was a royal prick. 
The night we met, he ignored me. 
Then Mr. Big Shot CEO grabbed my ass in a business meeting. 
My boss just loaned me out to this guy. 
Now, we’re working on a major project together. 
And our chemistry is dangerous. 
Combustible. 
If I allow it to ignite, I’ll risk losing that promotion. 
Worse, what if I lose myself in him? 


IF A WOMAN HAS AN AFFAIR AT WORK, SHE'S A SLUT. 

From the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble. 
It was the combination of her fresh face, smart mouth and nipples that seemed to know my name. 
This woman could satisfy my needs both in the boardroom and the bedroom. 
But there was more to it than that. 
I wanted her. 
Really wanted her. 
And I was in the position to change the course of her life. 
But I’ve got secrets, secrets that could destroy her. 
And either make her mine or drive her away forever. 

(This is a standalone novel). 

$3.99 Release Sale! 
Grab your copy now at this price, regularly $4.99.










Slave to Love
Julie Richman
4.5 stars

A new to me author and I loved it … key to this .. she writes a independent and fiery lead female who can cram whatever the alpha dude is bringing to the table or anywhere else back down his throat. BOOM! And let's not forget in with Sierra and Hale we have Kemp McCoy. Hello Mr. Man! 
Sierra and Hale two take no crap characters that can hold their own and then some. Hale Lundstrom, the founder and CEO of SpaceCloud is the company’s newest client and Sierra isn’t impressed. Not acknowledging her, dismissing her … douche bag at its best until he leans down and whispers something inappropriate in her ear. What does Sierra Stone do .. she shoots back with an sassy answer. Go GIRL! 

Hale wants more than a professional relationship with this woman. Sierra sees the big picture secured in a creative drive to continue building her worth. Getting in the trenches with her team isn’t an issue but getting into bed with anyone on that playing field or on the sidelines isn’t an option to get there and that is why her team; her people would move mountains and demolish anything she wants in their way for her. Hale immediately sees that Sierra could solve a million problems for him swirling around his company and a thousand more personally. 

The interaction between the two characters is fantastic. There are secrets and drama just like we love to live through. Misunderstandings and the past haunt these two and both seem lost in their work to ease what they don’t have. I also have to tell you that I LOVED the banter between Kemp and his executives. If ONLY we could really all work in a situation as presented on these pages we would all go to and go home from work happier people. 

Im happy to say there is no cliffhanger and this is a standalone although I would love to see stories on a few of the secondary characters in this read. Thank you for the ARC Julie!

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment