Saturday, January 9, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Healing Melody by Oslo and Priya Grey




His Touch Makes Me Forget My Scars...

Melody
I had everything: looks, money, adoring fans all over the world. In a split-second, everything changed.

Now, I'm a prisoner in my own home, scared to face the world. Then one fateful night I meet him. Kade's tough, fearless, and knows the meaning of the word loss. He's also sexy as hell. When our worlds collide, neither one of us will be the same.

Kade
I'm a fighter. I have the scars to prove it, not just from the war, but from inside the ring too. And although we come from two different worlds, Melody's scars run just as deep. After everything I've lost, it's hard to keep fighting. But then Melody gives me a reason.

Due to mature sexual content, this title is intended for adult audiences. 18+ only.











Healing Melody

Oslo and Priya Grey

4 stars

Melody Swanson was only twenty four years old and on top of the world; at least to the outside world. She was the next big thing to hit the music scene. She doesn't know if it's the pressure of what everyone is saying or if she needs her next fix. (I won't spoil that) ... Deciding it's that she needs her next fix she heads out only for her life to change forever. A year later life is on hold ... Or so it seems. 

Kade is fighting to save his son Max. His gym isn't providing enough anymore. Kade is fighting for his world until he can't fight anymore. Having no other option Kade accepts his friend Shane's offer. Kades pain runs deep. He lost when he was at war with his brothers but it's nothing like now. My heart was with Kade. Not that it was not with Melody BUT there isn't anything like a man such as him suffering. You simply want to take him and ease his pain. WOW~

I really loved these two characters and their stories of emotional devastation. However I did kind of turn my head in wonder at the deal Kade makes with his friend Shane. I have a SO hubby and live that military life so I can't see any of the guys taking that deal -- In reading it's sometimes hard to separate those things sometimes. The emotion on the pages is almost too much to take in but I promise you keep turning because it's worth it. 

I'm new to the authors and I thank them for the ARC. I recommend you bring out a case of Kleenex friends .. You are going to need it. 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment