Friday, January 22, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Ultimate Sin by Clarissa Wild




Rule #1: Never disobey master’s commands.
Rule #2: Always strive to please your master.
Rule #3: Don’t ever kill your master.

Breaking the rules is the ultimate sin.

All I am is a servant. Rules like these keep me alive. They’re all I’ve ever known.
Until him.
My new master: Marcus Knight, the charismatic and ambitious leader of an underground empire.
A man with a history he vows to destroy.
With his newfound ownership over me, he seeks to atone for his crimes … and to satisfy his wicked needs.
With love, he shows me what it means to belong to him … and it makes me question everything.
I don’t know why he chose me, but it feels too good to be true.
And it is.
Because I’m going to break all the rules.







Ultimate Sin
Clarissa Wild
4 stars

We all know Clarissa writes us some very dark tales. This is no different. Please be aware if you have triggers from abuse or violence against women please do not click up. 

5497 and 5862 – bought and sold to Marcus Knight. She doesn’t know why her master has allowed her to be sold. She doesn’t understand why he sent her away with someone else. She tried to be good like she was supposed to … she tried to be the perfect servant … now her world has turned upside down and she doesn’t understand. Her new master has named her Ava. He as bought and sold as well to Master Marcus. Daniel is his name now. He doesn't know why but it seems like their lives are about to change forever undoing all the training they have been held to since they were children. What do they do now? 

Marcus has committed too many sins and now it's time to right his wrongs. The Company is a problem. But with great laid plans maybe he can undo some of the wrong and make one thing in his life right. Time is a problem. Time has now become his enemy. 

This was a serious read my friends. The characters are well written but I had trouble accepting Ava. Marcus repeatedly tried to break the cycle of being her “master” and she was so brainwashed that she couldn’t seem to find herself. At times I felt sorry for her and other times it was frustrating as all get out. There are so many pieces of the puzzle written into this storyline. Again this is a very dark read and it will bring your emotions to the top making your hair stand on end at times. You will cheer for Marcus … your heart will break and you might or might not see the happily ever after. It depends on what you as the reader wanted to see. For me … GRRRRRR …. There is mention of characters we know from before as well that did make me giddy. Even the mention of their names was enough. SWOON! That was a big bonus for me because I would love to see how they are doing in a full length feature … hint! LOL! 

If you are Clarissa Wild fan you are definitely going to want to click this one up. Thank you for the ARC. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment