Monday, January 18, 2016

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of The Baller by Vi Keeland





From New York Times and USA Today Bestseller, Vi Keeland, comes a sexy new novel.

The first time I met Brody Easton was in the men’s locker room.
It was my first interview as a professional sportscaster.
The famed quarterback decided to bare all. 
And by all, I don’t mean he told me any of his secrets. 
No. The arrogant ass decided to drop his towel, just as I asked the first question. On camera. 
The Super Bowl MVP quickly adopted a new hobby—screwing with me.
When I pushed back, he shifted from wanting to screw with me, to wanting to screw me.
But I don’t date players. 
And it’s not because I’m one of the few women working in the world of professional football. 
I’d date an athlete. 
It’s the other kind of player I don’t date. 
You know the type. Good looking, strong, cocky, always looking to get laid.

Brody Easton was the ultimate player.
Every woman wanted to be the one to change him.
But the truth was, all he needed was a girl worth changing for.
Turned out, I was that girl.
Simple right?
Let’s face it. It never is.
There’s a story between once upon a time and happily ever after… 
And this one is ours.

Available for pre-order at 
iBooks ➜ http://apple.co/1QM9TfP
B&N ➜ http://bit.ly/1Yi2xmp
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/1SEiOhC




The Baller 
Vi Keeland
4.5 stars

Ok so I found myself laughing out loud at some of the events that took place in this book and NOT because it was bad but because it was brilliant. I LOVE sports, I love playing anything and I will and can be talked into participating even if I have NEVER done anything like whatever is being offered before. Let me tell you this much .. Delilah Maddox has her hands full with Brody Easton. 

Heading down to get her first interview as a professional sportscaster, Delilah was in the New York Steel locker room. There he was .. Mr. Football himself … Brody Easton. Trying not to let her nerves show after her cameraman Nick informed her that Brody didn’t care for women in the locker room she squares her shoulders and dives in. Brody has her on his radar and in the midst of her first few questions … drops his towel. OMG .. LMBO and let the questions by Brody and Delilah’s responses begin … 

This is a fantastic read and one that I won't forget. If you are a sports lover you need to pick this one up. Brody is cocky of course but gets his socks knocked off by Delilah. He doesn’t expect her to know stats or much less anything about the game he plays. Her sassy mouth can keep up with his and she shoots back. There is much more to Brody than meets the eye ... It’s a roller coaster read my friends in Vi Keeland fashion but as you also know it's worth every minute. What makes this book even better .. there is a Neapolitan mastiff named Tank that graces the pages. LOVE ME SOME PUPPIES! There are some fantastic secondary characters and I hope that we see more of Indie. If someone knows that I missed her in another release let me know! I would love to grab it up. Marlene and Grouper .. oh lord .. seriously. 

If you have not read The Cole Series or the MMA Fighter Series from Vi you need to grab those up. LOVE THEM. 

Thank you for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets! 



No comments:

Post a Comment