Thursday, January 28, 2016

Amy's 5 heart breaking & brilliant stars ARC Review of Shanora Williams



I am going to die.
I can't change or fix it.
It is just something that is bound to happen.
I have fought for so long that all I want to do is give up, but I can't because I have a sweet, devoted husband.
I have a sister, who I am deathly afraid to leave behind because I am all the family she has left.
And then there's Maximilian Grant--the ex that I can't seem to shake or get rid of.
I want to remain a warrior, but when what's left of my life is tested, and my love life becomes a jumbled up mess, all I can think is one heart shattering thing.
How can I leave this world peacefully knowing not only is there one man that would die for me, but two?

**INFINITY is a standalone novel that is based on a true story. It is a very heavy and very deep story, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.**












Infinity
Shanora Williams

5 heart breaking & brilliant stars

I need to preface this review with the Note From The Author. Before diving into this book do NOT skip her thoughts she gifts us. Shanora’s words are the preface to a beautiful yet tragic account of a true story. Her friend had lung cancer – never smoked a cigarette in her life but yet this disease destroyed her body but never her zest for life. I almost wrote Tracy and told her I couldn’t read this … but then I thought if Shanora was brave enough to write it then I could definitely be brave enough to read it. When cancer touches your life it changes …. I know this to be true. Fortunately the person cancer touched in my life is now 18 years old and in remission. But with remission comes fear that it will return – just like Shanora’s friend, my nephew has never looked back, he has been braver than any of us who weren’t fighting. 

Get ready for the read of your life …. Get ready for everything that lies within you to shatter into a million tiny pieces. Don’t be afraid .. be brave. You owe it to the woman who inspired this story. 
Shannon Hale was not given an easy life even before her diagnosis in her twenties. Her parents sucked leaving her to raise her younger sister Sonny. Part of Shannon’s fear is not dying .. its leaving her sister behind. In fact nothing about death scares her except for not being around to be there for those who need her. Her regrets only lie in that she still has so much to do and so much life to live but her time is coming to an end. She is at peace but she also will fighting until her last breath. Her lows come in quick and swoop the hope from her but with John by her side he will carry enough optimism for the both of them. Matching a specific part of a lung; meaning a perfect match, in order to live can't be too difficult .--- right???? 

John is an angel, a husband who only has eyes for his wife. He would give his own to keep her alive. He is perfect. Yet there is another man who holds her heart; Max Grant. Mr. Swagger himself; the man who makes her laugh, but a man from her past. A past that became broken; something she didn’t need again in her life. Shannon didn’t pick him … she picked John but her heart is cherished by two wonderful men. But John has been there every step of the way with Shannon; their lives connected with by similar horrific crappy situations. 

The time of the diagnosis will destroy you. Im not going to say much else because I can't without giving away some spoilers. Keep reading .. never give up and say you cant take it because you will want to see this through. Trust me on this and every woman on the planet will want to find a man like John. Trust me on that as well. Never doubt what I say … I would not steer you wrong. Click this up … crawl up in a blanket in a cozy corner and bring tissues. 

Thank you Shanora for the ARC. You broke me. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment