Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of Heinous (Deathstalkers MC) by Alexis Noelle




I was never meant to have a happily ever after. 
It was a fate I accepted a long time ago. 
Before he came for me, taking away who I am, I needed to escape. 
Just for one night. 
One man turned my entire world upside down. 
I should have walked away, but something about him wouldn’t let me. 
Now I’m lying to him. 
He’s going to find out the truth, or my life will catch up to me. 
Either way, I lose him. 
It’s a thought I can’t bear. 
People have always told me love is amazing and powerful. 
They’re wrong. 
It makes you weak…exposing your vulnerabilities…making you easy prey. 
Love is heinous.







4.5 stars

Book 2 of the Deathstalkers MC is just as good as the first. 

Twisted (Cameron Pearce) and Nikki. Twisted is the VP of the club behind Shooter his President. Things are going well in Twisted’s world. His little sister is getting married to a man he doesn’t know but no one is good enough for her sister. He’s rich so the wedding is going to be in Jamaica. Not only that, Jesse, his brother has warned him that Lizzy is up to no good playing matchmaker. His sister is tired of him being alone but Twisted taking an Old Lady isn’t going to happen but the firecracker standing and mouthing the dirty biker with bad intentions has caught his eye. 

Nikki wants to forget for one night. The biker man who came to her defense which was not needed might just do the trick. Eventually she will have to pay. Her father has made that clear. For now she can block it out and pretend her life is hers. 

This story moves fast and furious. I couldn’t turn the pages quick enough as Nikki is harboring what lies ahead for her. You don’t get what she is up against in full until almost the end of the story so you WILL be sitting on the edge of your seat. Twisted also reveals his past demons and its heinous for sure. This book is appropriately named for sure. 

My heart felt so much pain for these two characters. The stories they told were visions of abuse and sadness. I can tell you I am so anxious to hear more from the Deathstalkers. Next up is Tracie and Torch. You get a brief snippet of Havoc at the end of Heinous so keep the pages turning!

You don’t have to read the first book to know what's going on in this second release but if you want to keep reading I would click them both up and read them in order. You won't want to miss a minute of these great characters stories! 

If someone knows if Jesse’s story is already out there in a previous series let me know! I would love to read it if it is. 

Thank you for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment