Thursday, July 30, 2015

Amy's ARC Review of Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club #3) by Nikki Sloane



Synopsis

I sell sex, sin, and pleasure, but it isn’t just my business, it’s my entire life. I get off on the power of controlling it all. 

She’s the one woman I can’t have. 

She threatens everything, and yet I can’t stay away. There’s a beautiful, sexual creature inside this timid girl that’s desperate to claw its way out. I’m going to set it free, even if it brings my empire tumbling down. 

I have to believe she’ll be worth all the little mistakes I’ve made. 

Note: This standalone book does not end in a cliffhanger, but it contains strong sexual content which includes a group sex scene (no couple swap).













3.5 stars This is my first Nikki Sloan book. The Blindfold Club is a series of standalones but in doing some excerpt reading on the other two previous books I found that you do meet these characters briefly in the first two. Possibly if I had had the opportunity to read those I might have rated this a little higher but not sure. Joseph runs The Blindfold Club in addition to a few other hot spots around town. He spots where he spots Noemi immediately in the midst of an altercation on the bottom floor. Before his security can get to her she gets caught directly in the middle of a fight and takes the brunt of a few shoves and a pretty intense blow to the face. Fearing a lawsuit due to his suspicion she is underage he has her brought to him. Noemi is 23 and ready to change her good girl status and decides to visit the club with her friend. She is struggling from being who her father wants her to be and doing exactly as she is told; acting exactly as she is told. Upon meeting Joseph she remains very elusive and refuses to give him her name. Her internal struggle of being controlled for her entire life has her waging a war of being giving into her desires that are deeply planted or continuing to do as she is told. Joseph wants this mystery girl. Her hot and cold attitude is driving him crazy. He should walk away but Joseph cant get her out of his mind. This woman is consuming him. One taste is all he needs and then he can walk away .. or can he? However a client may destroy everything for him in the wake of pursuing Noemi. There are two characters that are key in this book that had their own story in a previous release; Dominic and Logan. Potentially if I would have known the releationship and story there I would have been more connected to the characters and the storyline. Not a bad read and my first Nikki Sloan book. The characters have peaked my interest so I will click on the others to get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment