Monday, July 20, 2015

Amy's Review of Hung (Selected Sinners MC #4) by Scott Hildreth




Synopsis


Kat
After being raised by my asshole police officer father and my subservient mother, I went off to college with a penchant for outlaw alpha males. I knew Dalton Biskette was in the Selected Sinners MC, and a bad boy; but the night he walked into my bar I had no idea just how bad he really was. Covered in tattoos, muscles, and wearing his cut, he exuded masculinity and sex from his every pore. On the first night he made me laugh, he made me uncomfortable, and he made me have sex with him. Well, the last parts a lie, I wanted it more than he did.

He was perfect in my eyes.

My police officer father disagrees...

And so does my former Marine ex-boyfriend who just got out of jail.


Biscuit
The license plate on my bike says it all - RFOF - Ride, F*ck, Or Fight.

I've never met a girl who made me feel she deserved my undivided attention until I met Kat. She's beautiful inside and out, and she is able to take all I can sexually dish out without a moment's complaint. There's only one problem, her father's a cop.

And I hate cops.

If he thinks he can stop me from fucking his daughter, he's dead wrong.

Dead wrong.

HUNG is a stand-alone MC Romance with an HEA, no cheating, nor is there sharing of partners, but the sex is detailed, graphically depicted, and frequent. This novel is a LOVE STORY and contains 71,000 words of action-packed erotic romance. No other book is required to tell this tale. PLEASE be over 18 to enjoy this book. HUNG is book IV in the Selected Sinners series of stand-alone full length novels






Hung (Selected Sinners MC #4) By: Scott Hildreth 4 stars Dalton "Biscuit" Biskette is a one of a kind character. Although witty and quite the story teller Dalton can also be a bad a**. I didn’t get this about him in the previous books so it was somewhat of a surprise for me. Each book in this series can be read as a stand alone so don’t worry if you have not taken the rest of those on. However I would recommend that you read them. Quite a bit of this book obviously took place during the same time as Otis’s book (book #3). If you read Otis there will be a few overlapping scenereos that you will have already have been privy to. I was a little confused at this while I was reading along and Biscuit stated that Otis did not have an Ol’ Lady. As the book progressed I realized we had jumped back in time for a short bit. Biscuit is a stand up guy. He is funny, honest with what he wants and expects and most importantly .. loyal. Kat is a college senior, who works at the same bar Avery did. Her last relationship was abusive from a least expected type of character. Her strict up bringing had confined her to being under her over-protective cop father & her mother’s willingness to agree with him on every point. Finding her freedom in college searching out a “bad boy” is what led her to Kyle. Standing strong she doesnt play the victim role. Kat is very blunt and straight forward with Biscuit as he is with her upon meeting each other while she is working. Kat agrees to all of Biscuit’s terms and understands exactly where is he coming from. Once again as usual Scott gives us a strong female lead which is why I really enjoy his books. Kat has things that she has to rise above and mistakes that lead to choices she doesn’t want to have to make. Biscuit never loved a woman; never thought about it but the way he protects Kat and then what he receives in return will blow you away. I know that other reviews are focusing on the more steamy parts of the book as its loaded with them but I tend to sway towards more of the deep story line and the portrayal of the MC family. The deep connection and profound friendship the Selected Sinners MC has is amazing. Love the series. Just like Toad’s story, Taking the Heat, this book has heart and soul. Brilliant. I do hope to see more books that include our Selected Sinners MC fellows and maybe a few sneak peeks of our “Un” boys stopping by to say hello as well. A girl can wish on a star right?!?!?!



ALL TEASER IMAGES WERE FOUND ON SCOTT'S FB PAGE. I DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS MY OWN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment