Thursday, June 23, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Think Again by Isabel Lucero







 He thinks I don't know. He thinks he's getting away with it. He thinks karma won't come back to get him. He needs to think again. Men think women are vindictive, and maybe they're right. But when we get to the point of being cold, calculating, and vindictive, it's because they pushed us there. Not only is my husband unaware that he's pushing me too far, he also doesn't realize that I just met a man who's ready to catch me. I think he's just my new co-worker. I think it's just innocent flirting. I think I'll be able to keep my morals. I need to think again.




Think Again
Isabel Lucero
3.5 stars

This is a love triangle with husband and wife cheating on each other and being vindictive as all heck. Not necessarily my cup of tea. I am more of the alpha male going to do whatever it takes to keep my girl and vice versa. That love hard type of read. This is not that. I gave this book 3.5 stars because the writing is good meaning the characters are well written and the storyline is decent IF this is your type of genre. 

Aria, Aaron and Chris are in a heated mess of hell. You have a woman who loves her husband but then relents and decides enough is enough. That I can't take and I applaud but then you throw in the mix of the cheating scandal – hell no – wait until you cut your ties and then do whatever – yes I know it's fiction but it hits home with me. Seriously fix your shit and fix you before you jump into anything. Yes Im opinionated on this. --But again it doesn't mean it's NOT for you! 

Not a bad read just not for me --- click it up if this is your type of read or you enjoy a good love triangle. Thank you Isabel for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment