Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Tiger Shark by LP Lovell




"Move over Christian Gray because Landon Banks just won my heart." - The Smut-brarians 

"I'm blown away by the awesomeness of this book...even the never ending amount of bum action included." - Book-Lover Book Blog 

"I am in a total book hangover. This book should come with a warning label!" - Bookalicious Babes Blog 

"My eyes popped out my head around 18%!!!...Another brilliant read from this author and as usual the writing and story is spot on, there is humour, angst and darkness!" -A Brit and a Yank 

"I have read a lot of CEO billionaire falling for the average girl. This one is not that story. Tiger Shark has the most intriguing, cocky, sly, mysterious, hot, suave CEO ever." - For the Love of Books 

"I opened this book, not even realizing how much I had been craving it. Like your favorite dessert you haven't had in forever and then you treat yourself to it and it hits the spot in all the best ways... YES! Thats how this book felt. " - Bex Loves Books 



London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool. 

The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no intention of breaking it until I met my new boss. No matter how strong my resolve, Landon Banks can smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water, and I’m bleeding. 

The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it. 

Things are about to get interesting in the game of predator versus predator. Who will come out on top?







3. 5 stars

This read was not the best for me but it wasn’t the worst. The genre was somewhat different and maybe it was the time I read it or reading it after a few other books; but I just couldn’t get into the story. 

Georgia is a stock broker in London – she is one of the best tough as nails hard nosed women out there. She sticks to her guns and her expectations or rules not straying as they are the glue that holds her “hard” together. Being a female in a mans world is tough and if you want to get to the the top then you have to be better then the sharks circling you. Rule one: the most important rule .. never F**K your boss. Don’t stand for touching that isn’t professional, don’t stand for flirting and snide comments on how you look dress or that you have different part between your legs …. Definitely NEVER get his parts close to your parts because if you do … all is compromised. She should know because she is about to break rule number one --- Landon Banks …. Enough said. 

The characters were decent and I loved the fact that Georgia was a no holds bar work my way up on my own terms woman but I just couldn’t get into her character. I just became frustrated at points and definitely am for sure a 100 percent action type reader. If you don’t like the more brutal books this is one for you. 

Landon was a quiet lion circling until he got what he wanted. Predictable stories are hard for me to read and continue turning the pages. If you like the song and dance that goes with conquering each other then click this on up. 

Thank you as always LP for the ARC … we love reading and sharing. 

Again just because this was not my favorite doesn’t mean it wont be yours. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment