Sunday, July 31, 2016

Amy's 4 star Review of Overdosed: Fury's Storm MC by Zoey Parker



I'M ADDICTED TO HER, AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET MY FIX. 

When a little girl shows up on the front stoop of the Fury's Storm HQ, 
I tell her the obvious truth: "You're at the wrong place, hon." 
But then she hands me a note that flips my world upside down. 

It says she's my daughter. 

I'm the last man on this earth who should be caring for a child. 
The only women in my life are the rotating cast of scantily clad groupies who keep my bed warm at night. 
So what the hell am I supposed to do with a daughter? 

I tell my men to find a way to get Gigi back to her mother. 
But they come back and tell me the girl's mom has disappeared without a trace. 
Now what? 

Just then, a woman knocks at the clubhouse door. 
I open it and freeze. 
Jamie is a knockout to say the least. 
She's pretty, but she doesn't know it. 
Sexy, but she hasn't been made to feel it. 
Eager, if only the right man were there to stoke her fires. 
That's where I come in. 

Jamie is Gigi's teacher and she's desperate to keep her favorite student safe. 
But as clues to Gigi's mom's disappearance crop up in new and unexpected places, the two of us clash and mesh with wild intensity. 
I've never felt like this about a woman before. 
I want her. 
I need her. 
I crave her. 

And I'm going to take her, again and again... Until I overdose. 

OVERDOSED is a full-length, standalone romance novel with steamy hot sex, strong language, a happily ever after ending, and NO CLIFFHANGERS. Contains dark and disturbing themes, and over-the-top sexiness that may be uncomfortable for some readers.

Perfect for fans of Alexa Riley, Chiah Wilder, L Wilder, Sabrina Paige, Lauren Landish, Vanessa Waltz, Jordan Marie, and Nicole Snow.



For a limited time, contains a free bonus novel, TROUBLE, plus a sneak peek at my sexy MC romance, BOUNTY.









4 stars

So I found this book on Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets blog and it was a gem. I loved it. Talk about an entertaining and easy read that was GOOD. There is the key word. This book also hit home for about two seconds because the guy .. no .. but the situation .. yes. (I'm a Kindergarten teacher.) And you worry about your students when they are absent for a length of time. This is how the story begins …. 

Jamie is worried about one of her star students Gigi. She knows her mother’s background and although Rae has been trying her best lately maybe something happened. Drugs can do that to you. Deciding to go past the house she finds it abandoned --- taking her courage she knocks on a neighbors door to find out the name of Gigi’s father. Little does she know what she is in for as she head to the Fury Storm MC looking for Lance. Jamie knows Gigi has never met her father and fears what she is going to find once she gets to the club house. 

Lance is the president of his MC. He parties hard and the girl next to him .. he doesn’t even remember her name. The life is getting hard for him. He is getting too old for all of this but stopping … naw … why. Who wouldn’t want this. Heading to the clubhouse he has no idea his life is about to change. Opening the door he finds a small child with a note I her pocket. Terrified the little girl refuses to speak but gives him the note. Rae … what in the hell has she done as there is no denying this child is his. Why is he just now finding out and where the heck is Rae? 

This is a really good read with action. You won't believe what Rae has done and lord knows I wanted to smack her. I loved the banter between Jamie and Lance. The story was well written and don’t we wish this happened when we went in search of our lost kids … uh yes … every girls wants a mans man right?!?!?!?! -- This is a standalone with an HEA. 

Great read -- I recommend clicking this one up. This book is free on Kindle Unlimited. After you finish this one click up the others Zoey offers. I plan to! Thank you for a really enjoyable story Zoey. I look forward to more from our Fury’s MC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment