Friday, July 22, 2016

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel




**New Standalone Romance** 

One single moment changes everything 
In one breath, you can have it all 
A split-second later, it can all disappear 
Vanished forever 

That was me 
I had it all 
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me 
A beautiful life gone in a flash 

But he was there 
He was there to pick me up when I fell 
To protect me 
My savior. My rock. 

He was just a stranger 
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget 
Can't forget 
Won't forget 

And like everything else, he just disappeared 
As if he never existed 
I have to find him 
I need to find him 

He has to know that he saved me 
He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see 

**This book contains adult themes**





Bella Jewel 
4.5 stars

I am a Bella Jewel fan .. through and through – I didn’t know what to expect with this book as the cover was different for her and from what we are used to. I can tell you this is a new brand of need to read by Bella. 

We have a new family unit with extensions and I hope to lawd we get the others stories. I don’t know much about this release except for that it appeared on my kindle and I couldn’t wait to dig in. I was scared and thought please let me love this and I did. 

There was a paragraph at the end of the book that really resonated with me. I don’t usually .. in fact EVER quote from books but this I have to share. 

“Even when we don’t realize it, even when we think that things couldn’t get any worse, life will throw us a moment that suddenly helps it make sense. It pieces it all together, it puts I all back into perspective, and you start to wonder how you ever wished for a different path. “ 

That right there sealed the deal for me on this release. Don’t get me wrong I loved the lead male. 

Heath Walker – the mysterious man that holds Lucy’s attention. He saved her from so much more than that day she could have lost her life. He saved her from a life that wasn’t what she thought. Gerald was supposed to be her everything – the one – but somehow he turned and walked away leaving her at the moment she needed him the most. A man she must find – who she knows isn’t imaginary – a man who wears angry scars on his body and his heart. 

Fleeting Moments introduces us to more characters that are obviously bad ass men. Blake and Sheldon, two of Heath’s best friends – Johnny his twin brother and Tank who is the oldest. The ONLY thing I can say is that there were a few things that I felt were rushed and needed to play out a bit more in depth. I wanted to know more about Heather and I also wanted to know what Gerald’s intentions and path is in the future. I also need to find out more about Haley. Im just not ready for this to end and I hope that we get more releases with more answers and more stories. 

This is a really good read. The subject matter is somewhat iffy maybe for some readers. There isn’t anything graphic but there is talk of rape. If that is a trigger then please do not click. Again there are no depicted scenes or graphic scenes but the word is used more than once. 

Thank you Bella for the ARC – I always am giddy when I see your name on my kindle! 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets --- Check out Tracy’s blog! So many good things there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment