Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Razing Grace Part 1 by Amo Jones



I was light, and I was pure. Until I wasn’t.
Millie
I’m Millie Hart, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve dedicated my life to my Catholic faith. It was a part of me every step of the way. So when I decided to join a nunnery, no one in my family was surprised. I’m not sure at what point my life changed or where it went extremely wrong. My nightmares are becoming realities as my world starts to slowly tremble under the ground I’m presently shackled to. I was taken. Everything I thought I knew was about to rain down on me in drops of lies, deceit, and undiluted evil. 
Tripp/Raze
I’m more machine than man. I’m the alpha and the omega of The Army, and the leader of The 6 masked huntsmen. I live and bleed this life. The arms that raised me weren’t carrying love— they were carrying knives and AKs. I’m agent 000, the executioner, and the damn devil who walks in the flesh. No one can break through my hard shell— not even her.








Razing Grace
Amo Jones
3.5 stars

Millie has been taken in the night. Thrown into the back of a van with men whom she should fear and certainly does Millie has no idea why someone is targeting her. She was only visiting her sister. She is a Nun … no one could want something from her but yet he does. Raze … (Tripp)

Holy shicks this is a dark read. So if that is not for you because of triggers don’t read. Although we do get Beast and crew eventually the majority of the story is built around Millie being taken. 

I did like the previous books but this one was a little tough for me. The victim is a Nun and yet she didn’t really fight much or I didn’t get that feeling. I felt that she should have been more disgusted and more broken from what was being done to her. I also am somewhat on the fence on a few other characters. However I will of course encourage you to decide for yourself. 

Loved the other books and this wasn’t bad it just didn’t have the umpf for me that I need. I will read the next and continue on though so nothing is stopping me here to say no more. I just needed a more determined female lead … the male lead .. he owned it. 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment