Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Amore Part 2 by Bella Jewel




Second and final instalment in the thrilling romance series, Amore.

Run. 
He told me to run. So I ran. 
It turns out just because you run from something, doesn’t mean it can’t find you.
He’s coming for me. 
He wants what I hold closest. 
He wants to lie, manipulate and use me. 
He wants me to betray him. 
Rafael. 
Leader of the Italian Mafia. 
Love of my life. 
Father of my child. 
He’s going to make me do the unthinkable. 
There is no way out. 
I’m trapped and about to make the biggest mistake of my life. 
I’m running full throttle towards an oncoming train, and there isn’t a single thing I can do to stop it. 
I’m going to become what I was most afraid of. 
A monster.

**Contains adult themes**





5 stars

The conclusion of Amore … heck yes! I was biting my nails at the cliffhanger that was smacked in our face in book one. Holy moly … 

We dive right in with Juliette in labor. With her mother at her side (which she is not loving due to what was realized in book one) she is trying to figure out how to protect her child from the evil that is lurking outside her door. Begging for a few more minutes before her life becomes owned and manipulated, Julie is getting ready to betray the man she loves or loved …. 

Rafael needs to find the person responsible for the problems he is having with the business. Whomever is crossing the mafia is brave yet stupid. They won't last and he will find them. Seeing Juliette again has him twisted on the inside. He will have what he wants and what he wants is her back in his bed. Little does he know that his child has been born. 

Can I say high five that we get to touch base with the men and women of Jokers Wrath … HECK YES! I can't say much more as I don’t want to say why but I read those pages over and over. What a freaking treat for fans of the MC. It made me miss them even more than I already do. 

With a heinous man driving Julie to do the unthinkable will she ever be able to forgive herself and will she survive to raise her son. There is a lot of times in this book I wanted to reach out and punch a few folks but that was done for me by Julie --- get it girl! I also loved Vincent and Ceila – I loved her sass and her ability to put some of the most powerful men in their place with no regard for her safety. I really hope we get a book about her and where she goes from here. The loss .. broke my heart. 

Thanks for a fantastic two book read Bella! BRAVO as always! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment