Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby Love Lite... book 2 in Andrea's baby series

Well this book starts off with a BANG!!!! Jesus I didn't see some of this shit coming.  Andrea had me all worked up and I was only 23 % into it.  I didn't know if I would be able to take much more.  I mean....we had 4 MAJOR plot twists already....

I can honestly say I want myself a Trey "Hot Nazi" Sinclair!  I want some afternoon - meet me in the conference room in 10- mid afternoon F**K's.......

This one picks up right where we left off on from book one and it's FULL of emotions... Suspense, Drama, passion, love, hate.... We get to FINALLY hear about some of the secrets of Tylar's life. And I actually cried at hearing some of it.  One part in particular had me wiping tears and it's when she is with her father -yes, there you have it. We find out who her father is. I won't say who though- Then again....THIS IS ANDREA and she could very well be pulling our chain and throw another twist in the third book saying he ISN'T actually her father  =)  And if so... I will hunt her down  ;) Anyway, the two of them are visiting a certain place to see her mom.... EMOTIONAL for me....  that's all I am going to say about that part...

We have Gina and Tristan drama.  First off, they both go through some relationship troubles.  Then, do the two of them like each other or do they just want to bump uglies and I am pretty sure Tristan is capable of making you want to slap your momma, when it comes to some wild, crazy sex.  And Again, when it comes to Gina - towards the end of this book - we get another plot twist.  I was like Holy Crap.... this isn't happening!

Let's not forget the Devil herself Care-O-Line... she shows up again and I promise you....you will be crying from laughter at what happens to her.......  It was Awesome!  Let's just say those Adios-Mother-Fuckers play a part... bahahahaha   F**KING PRICELESS!

And speaking of evil...Yep.... She can be called many things....but Wicked Witch or Just plane ole' BITCH fits.  Yes I am talking about Tylar's Mom.......She does play a big part in Tylar finding out some of the truth about her past though...so I give her that.... Still evil though! 

I freaking LOVE Trey and Tylar together.  They truly love each other and I feel like their relationship grew stronger in this one.  They both love baby Preston so much and Tylar especially is a great mother, considering what she was dealt as a child.  Like their love is some kind of fairy tale shit.....

I will say that there is one twist in particular involving both brothers....Trey and Tristan and if I were their "women".... I'd have been pissed off and angry too.  When I read this I was like "oh hell to the no"...." Some shit is about to get Crazy up in here...... "

We have a lot of shit going on in this one ya'll... so buckle up it's a Rough ride.... We have plenty of mystery and suspense in this one.  Plenty of shocking moments.  Lots of plot twists.  Surprises too.  This series is more than just a love story.  It has suspense and mystery through out..... I have never read a series with so many freaking plot twists and turns....EVER.... that makes this series worth the ride ya'll.  You never know what Andrea has cooked up in that head of hers and just when you are happy and content with the story line... BAM!  

I don't do SPOILERS.... EVER.... so trying to put out there what happens is hard because like I said there is so much going on in this one that one little thing will throw a wrench in and you will lose the OH MY F**CKING GOD SHOCKS that I did while reading. There is sooo much I want to say and I can't.  GAH! It will ruin it for ya'll.... so grab it after you read book one and feel the emotions yourself...  

Another 5 stars from me..... moving on to book 3 ya'll.....  <3 <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment