Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rachel Van Dyken

We've all heard of her latest 5 star release RUIN.  It was AMAZING!  It will make you cry, then laugh, then cry some more.  It has LOVE and HEARTACHE.   BUT.... Did you know that Rachel also has many other AMAZING reads that I know some of you probably haven't one clicked yet.  My first encounter with this author was when I read -

ELITE (Eagle Elite) - I couldn't put this book down. I was told about this book by my best friend Marylou. We were talking one day and she mentioned it, so I went over and one clicked and once I started reading it, Nothing else got done.  I read it within a few hours and  FELL IN LOVE and wished that book two was available to one click right then and there.  I then, told another best friend about it, so she read it, then she told her sis in law and she read it.  And it became a cycle.....I am going to forever be Team Nixon!  I just love a tattooed, pierced, over protective, caring, HOT as fire, yet can also be cruel bad boy!  I'll be rooting for Trace and Nixon in the next book.  Go one click this book and see why it quickly became a favorite of myself and my friends and why we kept telling others to read it.  The next in the series is due out soon.......http://www.amazon.com/Elite-Eagle-ebook/dp/B00DTUHMPE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1378896463&sr=1-1&keywords=elite+rachel+van+dyken




The Bet - a love triangle, of sorts.  I love those BTW!  =-)  We have two very Yummy brothers Jake and Travis.  Jake being the Seattle Millionaire, who approaches Kacey with a "Proposition" and then we have Travis - who she calls Satan.  They all grew up together and Travis was the Not so nice one towards her during their childhood.  Just remember girls... it's those Not so Nice ones that do those things because they really LIKE you =)  It's definitely not the Erotica genre...it's a sweet romance.  Book two, the Wager is due out in October and is currently available for pre - order..... Give book one a chance......... http://www.amazon.com/The-Bet-ebook/dp/B00DB7RCD2/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1378896463&sr=1-5&keywords=elite+rachel+van+dyken

IF you have read either of these, leave a review for the author and comment on here so others can see your thoughts.  Happy Reading Peeps!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment