Friday, September 13, 2013

Be My Baby Lite (Book 3 in the Baby Series Lite) by Andrea Smith


I had to do this within the first five minutes of reading.....TWICE!  I was bawling like a baby.  I was like seriously WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!

This is a short review.....I love how Andrea brings us closure on so many of the issues through out the first two books.  Her style of writing is brilliant. With that being said......

There is a lot of heartache in this one.  So much, that I had to take several breaks.   Prepare to be angry during this one and to cry.  My heart was ACHING...like it was ripped out and sitting there in front of me flopping around.  When I was mad to the point of I can not go on, as I wiped tears, she told me to trust her and have an Open Mind and I did....

There is humor.....and laughter.....don't get me wrong.  And yes, twists and turns.

The promise of everything working towards a HEA.... leads up to the ending  that had my heart once again aching and yet happy!   And I LOVED how she ended the book.....LOVED LOVED LOVED!



No comments:

Post a Comment