Saturday, September 7, 2013

Showing LOVE for Andrea's Smiths.... Baby Lite series

So, I first met the AMAZING Andrea Smith when I sent her a PM via Facebook after reading and falling in love with Diamond girl (G'Man series)..... then I read the second to that series - Love Plus One....I highly suggest one clicking those..... she asked me had I read her Baby Lite series and I had not.  Like someone else had told her... I agree... where the hell have these books been? Anyway, I one click the entire series of her Baby Lite series and I open up Maybe Baby and start reading it this morning and could not put it down.  I had to literally be pulled away from my kindle to take my oldest daughter and my nieces to get lunch and then I had to book a Thanksgiving Disney trip...you know life got in the way....so when I finally was able to sit back down to start - I read the remainder of this 5 star read in one sitting....I began an emotional journey with this one.  I felt every emotion you can feel.... I laughed out loud (literally) and had my kids been home they would have thought I'd have been smoking some of that "Funny stuff"... I cried....(all the good books make you cry at least once)... I was screaming OMG NOOOOO several times throwing my hands up to my mouth in just a state of What the F**K just happened?...... I will be honest and say that the sex scenes in this book had me wanting to grab my B.O.B - TOM.... HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN!  Hey I am not ashamed.... TOM is my friend.... wink wink....
I HATE spoilers so I will do my best to NOT spoil this for you...
In the beginning of this book we meet Tylar Preston and Trey Sinclair.... Typical that Tylar is the sweet virgin, going to college (majoring in equine studies) and working for the very wealthy and HOT Trey Sinclair - well his family at Sinclair Stables - Trey being the kind of wealthy control freak, HOT as F*ck, Oozes sex appeal,  Alpha Male we all LOVE! Oh and did I mention he is a lawyer.... YUM!  Armani Suits.... dear god....he is a walking panty dropper!  
I must tell you that Tylar has a relationship with Trey's horse and that causes a riff in the beginning.  No one rides Trey's horse.  He becomes this arrogant asshole towards Tylar.

Some SHIT happens...and hold your legs closed ladies....not that kind of SHIT...See there is an incident that has Tylar having nightmares and flashbacks of Not so nice childhood memories.... She seems to think they are just that....nightmares.... this causes a whole lot of twist and turns in the Plot of this story......stuff I NEVER saw coming....  some stuff making my eyes tear up and just having my heart ripped out at the thought of that shit happening.

After such said first incident... Trey decides he is to be the one taking care of Tylar....Yeah okay.... ya'll see where this is going.... no spoilers needed.... and here begins the relationship between Tylar and Trey.  I fell in LOVE with Trey.... then I got worried.... I just knew he was to good to be true....
The relationship has it's ups and downs.....there are major trust issues.  I mean hell - if I were with Trey Sinclair- I'd have trust issues too.  Too many women out there waiting to put their claws in that fine piece of ass.  

Through out the book there is so much going on that you just don't see what is about to happen next.  Andrea should be named the queen of plot twists with this one.  Just when I thought I knew something.... HA!  

Trey uses his Attorney pull to look into Tylar's past and help her with some situations that come up.  (some still left unanswered at the end....grrrrrrr)  We meet old lovers, who we PRAY doesn't come between the two of them.  We meet his parents... Dear God, let them be just as nice as he is.  We meet his siblings and a sister in law - who honestly is the DEVIL wearing Prada.... we meet the employees, who become some of Tylar's best friends. 

Tylar goes through a lot of her own emotions in this book.  She is dealt a lot of shit and Jesus my heart ached for her on many occasions.  She has some serious demons to deal with from her past.  I want to say that there is a HEA for the two of them in this book.  But, I won't.... although this one leaves us with with moments of happiness, I just started book two in the series and with the history of the freaking twists and turns that Andrea throws at us I am sure that this second book will be even more of a roller coaster ride.  SO many things are still unanswered and unsolved.... 

Here are a few of my favorite parts or moments that made me LOL.... 

*WD-40  ;)
*I love how Andrea makes things in this story Real.. like her shopping at Belk's and not some High End department store
*Santa Hats
*Christmas Angel ornament and Tampon  
*P B & J sandwiches
* You do know that she probably spit in that milk.....
*some major JERRY FREAKING SPRINGER shit
*  Jack & Daniella  =)
* "I want to feed you some fresh protein"  to that I say... YES PLEASE!  

I know that books that I read aren't everyone's style or may not be a favorite.  We all have different tastes and opinions.  But, Andrea has quickly become one of my Fave authors and it started with that freaking SEX GOD SLATE and then even more of a SEX GOD TAZ in her G'man series. Seriously, I know this is about her baby Lite series but you MUST go one click her G'Man series and see why I needed to find TOM.... =)  Now I have fallen in LOVE with Trey Michael Sinclair.  

Show this author some LOVE peeps and get your one click finger going.  At the time of posting this... the Baby Lite series are still all only .99 each!  Like seriously, give up that one cup of Starbucks for breakfast and buy this series.... 



Happy Reading my peeps.... I have Trey calling me from book two in this series - Baby Love Lite.....

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment