Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rock With Me book 4 in the With Me In Seattle Series by Kristen Proby

For those that read the With me in Seattle series by Kristen Proby and have not read Rock With Me....get on it! Loved Leo Nash! Yes I read this and I was swooning for days. I just had to go back and read one of my favorite parts that had me crying I was laughing so hard. The BABYSITTING scene..... I even read it to my oldest daughter,  who thought I had lost my mind, because I couldn't even talk I was laughing so hard.... If you haven't read this series....UMMMM... you NEED TO! 

Book One - Come Away with Me is about LUKE whom I thought I loved until book 2 when I met Nate 
Book two - Fight With Me with my book BF Nate....MAJOR SWOON FEST
Book Three - Play with Me with Will ( he was good....not my fave of course I was just leaving a book High from Nate...)
Book Four - Rock With Me with Leo Nash  I didn't think I'd love someone other than Nate  But OH SWEET JESUS... I Fell in LOVE with Leo Nash!  

You HAVE TO READ THESE IN ORDER because although each book is a different character  the others characters stories continue in the next book as well........

One of my fave quotes from Leo during this scene ""Wait...do you smell that?".......then he says a few lines later "I think she shit herself"...... ya'll this scene is soo funny! or maybe I'm just coo coo


While I finished up Rock With Me and I swear ......I still love Nate from Fight With Me....BUT love Leo Nash now too......the author Kristen Proby gets another five stars from me.....the humor in this one alone gets Five stars......I was constantly giggling and smiling big while reading this one. Don't worry.....she gets five stars for the Sex scenes too

Rock with Me.......swooning over Leo!!! 


"You make me forget how to breathe" he whispers.  GAH...send him to me NOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment