Thursday, September 26, 2013

Heaven's Sinners (MC Sinners #2) by Bella Jewel

This is Danny aka Spike and Ciara's aka Tom Cat's story..... and oh what a story it is.  Danny "Spike" and Ciara have a history together and it's not necessarily a good one.  You see, they knew each other for years prior.  They were actually BEST FRIENDS.... they would spend every minute together.  Neither letting the other know their true feelings. They both wanted more, but were both afraid of sharing their feelings - scared it would ruin the friendship they had.   Ciara not having the best/closest relationship with her family, her sister Cheyenne included.  Once Chey sees the closeness the two of them have she jumps in....flirting etc and well eventually Ciara feels that Spike doesn't love her the way she loves him - she tells them to go for it...... something happens and Ciara decided to leave town.  Coming back two years later to Spike and Chey being married.  

Enter present day - 


Spike- we met him in book one- and I instantly LOVED him.....Muscular, tattooed, and has piercings that are barbells with Spiked ends that he likes the ladies to pull off with their teeth!  SIGN ME UP!  He's into some kinky fettish too.....

Spike had some major shit go down in book one.... and well if you are reading this you know what happened.  He's PISSED that Ciara has come back.  She is the last person he wants to see. He knows tragedy and he knows that as much as he cared and still cares for Ciara feelings are better left hidden.  He doesn't want to put his heart out there again.  I mean they didn't leave on good terms the last time they seen each other. 

Cirara is cocky and hard headed and strong willed.  She so despirately wants Spikes forgiveness.  She refuses to give up on him until she gets it.  She is home to apologize and make things right between them again.  To try and "FIX" Spike and he is having no part of it..... yeah okay.  She makes advances towards him and he pushes her away.  They argue and fight and hurt each other - all over again.  He starts flaunting women in front of her and she starts flirting with men at the bar to piss him off.  One thing leads to another and yep..... in bed together.  Their chemistry is spot on and the sex is amazing in this one =) 


** He looks so gorgeous.  He's like sex on legs.  He's THAT kind of beautiful.**

During this one, Spike is out for revenge against the man who caused the drama in book one.  He keeps stuff from Ciara to protect her.  He doesn't want to lose her like he did her sister in book one.  


When they finally admit to one another their true feelings and talk about what happened in the past and what happened with her sister.  They start their "healing".... and are finally able to admit that they have always loved each other.  

** It was you who took my heart, and you fuckin' broke it.  She picked the pieces up when I couldnt' find you, and so I stopped fighting.  Cheyenne might have had me in the end, Tom Cat, but my heart was always yours first. **

I really enjoyed the dual POV that are being told through out.  Both Spike and Ciara tell their past and present POV's in this one.   They both have such pain and guilt they are dealing with over the death of her sister.  It's what is causing them to be hurtful and hate each other.  

** I can't give you sweet things, and I can't promise you nothin'.  I've got a dangerous life, and until that life is sorted, I ain't takin' you as my Old Lady.  I am gonna take you though, every fuckin' night and day, 'cause you belong in my bed **

**I love you Spike.  I don't expect you to love me back, and I'm not asking you to even try.  I just want you to know, that after everything, I still love you. I always have, and I always will. **


They finally get what appears to be a HEA....but with a MC- shit can change in the blink of an eye.... We will just have to wait and see what happens in the next installment of MC SINNERS....... 

4 stars~  

No comments:

Post a Comment