Tuesday, September 17, 2013

LOVE THEY NEIGHBOR (FRIEND-ZONED #2) BY BELLE AURORA

Finished Love Thy Neighbor second in the Friend Zoned series and LOVED it...Asher "Ghost" and Nat... I was intrigued by Ghost in the first one and so glad that he got his own story. I found it to be just as good as the first. I love Asher....and to hear of his past broke my heart a little....this one had me laughing just like the first one did.... Loved the two of them together... Sneaking around so their friends don't know they are "having an affair" (neither are married it's just what Nat says because they are sneaking around like one would do when having an affair) ..Several emotions in this one- I cried a little...laughed a lot...my heart swooned over Ghost on many occasions... and the ending....through all the ups and downs my heart finally smiled...if you read Friend Zoned....you gotta read this one....can not wait for the next in the series.....MAX and his story.... 
I hate spoilers and there are sooo many parts I want to talk about...lol
Some of my Fave lines/parts -
Asher calling Nat -"Hot Lips McGee"
Nat to Asher - "Your kisses give me a lady boner"
Nat to Asher and then he quotes her at one point saying this to her "You and me. We're the same kind"
The ENTIRE FLOWER scene.... OMG...SWOON FEST....
"I'm so happy I could shit rainbows"




No comments:

Post a Comment