Sunday, September 22, 2013

UnAttainable by Madeline Sheehan

You know that feeling you get as you are getting on a roller coaster and you hear the brakes click and the carts start moving and then you start to climb.  You get those nervous butterflies in your stomach and you think "oh shit" just as the car reaches the top and you start to drop...drop fast....for a ride that not only scares the shit out of you, but gives you such a fucking rush that you have to do it again......  THAT my friends is how I feel when I read Madeline's books... I have so many HIGHLIGHTED areas that it looks like she wrote the book in Fluorescent yellow marker.  

**Nice to meet you Teacup, my name is Cage**

You go into reading a Madeline book knowing that you will come out of it with a book hangover of all hangovers.... Like just lock me into a room and throw away the key...because I will be walking around like a drug addict looking for her next fix, saying WTF just happened after reading a Madeline book!  


The Ugly just got uglier, the dirty just got dirtier, the gritty just got grittier, the rough just got rougher- You feeling me?  Madeline holds nothing back in this one.  One minute I am thinking that a moment of what should have been rough-taking what he wants- sex turned into something beautiful and had me literally crying.... "Fuckin' take it, Teacup".....   "Please....Just fuckin' take it, babe"  JESUS.... I think my panties just melted.  She really did have us feeling like this was two scoops of vanilla, one scoop of chocolate, crushed walnuts, sprinkles, cookie crumbs, whipped cream and drizzled in chocolate sauce and topped with cherries.  And I wanted to hear him say "get on the back of my bike Tracy"......  

**Falling in love with what they can never have - the untouchable, the seemingly larger than life, the unattainable! **

The relationship between Tegen "Teacup" and Cage is a rough one that is a love story like no other.  Best friends since childhood and then one night too much to drink turns into a night Cage can't remember and ripping Tegen to shreds.  Years later...still hating Cage for that night.  

I wanted to be Deuces old lady from book one.  And that hard - core, bad ass biker had me in love again in this one.  Making me feel like I was cheating on him with his son Cage.  Like isn't that some fucked up shit.  Wishing you could have both father and son.  Deuce pissed me off though... I wanted to rip his heart out when he basically tells Tegen to get the fuck out of town and don't look back.  

This may have been mostly a story of Tegen and Cage and their fucked up relationship.  But it also is a story of Deuce - still being the bad ass control freak Prez that he is.  It's also a story about Michael "Dirty".....
Dirty.....His story ripped my heart out..... every time I read about it.....there is my heart....ripped into a million F'ing pieces.....You can't help but to want to  love Dirty after reading his story.   For Dirty, "being attracted to a women for something other than physical traits was something completely foreign to him."  Ellie made him uncomfortable, flustered,  and turned on.  Reading about this side of him was refreshing and sweet....yet scary!  He and Ellie "rescue" each other... it's not an easy ride...but with the Hell's Horsemen- it never is. Madeline GOES THERE - deep and dark with his story.... and it's not an easy read..... but her way of telling it makes you see that there is good in Dirty and you may not fall in love with him, but you will understand him.  

**Holy fucking shit.  Holy what-the-fuck fucking shit.**

Cage......  Cage Fucking West  -Beautiful.  Asshole. Like father, like son.  He's a whore- a hot fucking piece of ass whore! I mean according to Tegen "every female that crossed Cage's path falls immediately into a big bucket of fucking stupid"  and let me tell you... I was one of those women!  
He may not show it, but it KILLS Cage to know that Tegen once felt like the sun rose and set with him.  That she had said she loved him that one night years ago and all he could say was "I don't know what the fuck you're thinking but....it just ain't like that for me, baby"  and that now she wanted abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with him.  He deserves it...he's a piece of shit!  

**Reel it in Teacup....Reel it the fuck in**

Tegen- Can I be her?  That woman doesn't take shit from anyone. I think she actually has her own set of balls.   LOVE her mouth... says whatever the hell is on her mind and doesn't think twice about it.  LOVE her dreads, and her piercings and her Tats..... Downfall- she loves Cage but HATES the MC.  Blames everyone of them for what happened to her mother.  Even growing up around the club, she hates them.  

** Sports bikes are for pussies.  True fucking statement**

ZZ......WOW....just WOW.... from the beginning I didn't even think we would see him.. "He's got a big dick, fucks like a slap-happy seal and doesn't talk very often.  He's pretty much perfect...and in the end you are like WTF DID YOU JUST DO? You feel bad for ZZ- getting screwed over time and time again."   I hope and pray he has a story... I think he has a lot to be told......  and it's going to be Deep...

Ellie.......Sweet Ellie....looking to love someone and to give them her love in return.  After a night of barely making it out alive.....she is learning to trust Dirty to help take care of her.  Dirty- the broken, has some totally messed up shit going on in his head- Horseman to take care of her...... What happens to Ellie brings some unnecessary drama to the club that they must deal with.  

**ASTF-Aggresive Sexual Tegen Frustration**  

**I'm layin' fuckin claim to you, Tegen, every single fuckin' part of you, right the fuck now**

**Take it, Teacup....Be my girl**

There are still a lot of untold stories at the Hell's Horsemen MC.....we still have some shit left wide open at the end of this one.....There are some HEA's - you know- as HEA as you can get from Madeline and the club.  We see many different characters in this book.  She takes us into a much darker side of the MC.  There should be a warning on this one..... Leave all morals at the door....enter at your own risk....

I NEED to hear a story with Hawk and Jase.... like my girly parts are aching for that shit. 

 Are you ready to jump on the back of his bike and be his old lady?  If not, you need to stop now......You love the man, you love the life!  

**Long Live the Hell's Horsemen!  Biker Born, Biker Bred and when I die, I'll be Biker Dead"  

No comments:

Post a Comment