Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Last Rider's series... Books 1 and 2 by Jamie Begley....

Razer's Ride (Book 1)



Well thank you for bringing Razer into my life. WHEW! I swear my panties were wet and I was all hot and bothered reading this. I mean I Hated him at times, but then I found that just like Beth, I loved him more....and gave him a chance I LOVE my MC books....and this one did not disappoint. I swear my heart ached for her though towards the end after her accident. I couldn't breathe for a moment when he had that Skank in his lap In my next life I want to come back as a Biker's bitch or old lady... man that shit is HOT! I had one clicked book two and only got a few pages in and couldn't wait to see if Viper will be my new 5+ I swear some of these "vanilla" friends of mine need to just step out of their boxes... it's so totally worth it! They are missing out.....I hated him and I loved him.... You will too... LOVED this book.... Jump on board with the Last Riders and see what Razer has to offer ;) Yum! <3



Viper's Run (The Last Rider's #2)

Holy Hotness..... I thought I loved Razer from book one.... Well HELLO Viper.....Total panty dropping - I love you - I hate you - OMG Where Can I join The Last Riders....... ;)

Holy F'ing Hotness Batman... Just finished Viper's Run.... Good Lord... I almost couldn't take it.... It was even hotter than Razer and we know how wet he made me Every time he put his hands down her pants I thought Dear God - why Can't I be Winter.... I truly felt the way the author made Winter "depend" on Viper and the club after her accident and being in the wheelchair etc was such an awesome twist... I mean for him to truly love her that much to take care of her in that situation pulled at my heart a tad I mean yeh... Don't get me wrong... Just like book one... I was kinda hating on him a lil, but he redeemed himself. I felt like the author touched on some real life issues that readers can relate to - you know, besides the mind blowing hard core sex - like the accident/the wheelchair and the fact that she was being pushed out of a job just because of her choice in friends. I am a firm believer in you shouldn't be told who you can love....love just happens....I also like the fact they have a factory that is legit and just goes to show not all MC's are doing illegal shit... I freaking LOVE that Lily is still a little timid, but I have a feeling she is going to come out of her shell and when she does....they better watch out. I really feel like she is going to be an inner bad ass-freak in the sheets-give it to me hard- and who knows... maybe she will be the one to get the votes the "real way" if you know what I mean..... I swear I thought Lily was going to be stripping on a pole when they were at the bachelor party.... I thought I was about to have an orgasm as I read one of the hottest scenes in the book... KNOX... Can you please dish that man up and have his mouth with his cold metal ball against my clit.... Good F**king lord.... I fell in love with that man from the moment it was said he was "pierced" because I love a pierced man....and I mean anywhere! I have also taken to Shade in this book.. just something about that man that had my heart pulling towards him......LOVE the names the author gave the biker bitches from the other MC....Crazy Bitch....Sex Piston....I was SOOOO glad Viper left the bedroom door open another Fave scene...sex lasting ten minutes... HA! I will say that I was a tad disappointed that when I first read that Knox walked in that it was not to have a threesome with them.... (hey I am a freak-in the sheets what can I say) I thought it was a great ending to hand out more punishments for the stealing of her baskets.... and for her to think she had the special folds of the papers figured out and when she reached in it was a small box..... I think the author has so many books to come...I want of course Shade / Lily to have a story, I think Cash should get one, Rider could even have one too....but my very own Vagina is SCREAMING for KNOX and his Magic Mouth......He definitely deserves a story and his "old lady" well I think she needs to be a tattooed total BAD ASS herself....no one timid or shy....someone who is going to ROCK HIS WORLD...and he def does not need to end up with Jewell or Evie... with that being said.... another 5+ stars! I hate that I have to sit and wait now..... tick tock.... my Inner biker bitch and vagina are waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment