Thursday, February 4, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Distraction Underground Kings #3 by Aurora Rose Reynolds




Distraction: The great intensity, novelty, or attractiveness of something other than the object of attention. 

Sven is a man who takes pride in his ability to separate himself from his emotions. He's a man who knows who he is and where he’s going in life, a man who needs no one, because needing someone, anyone, is a weakness. 

His past taught him love isn’t enough. 

Maggie wants the happily ever after, but has never picked the right men, or stuck around long enough, to build a forever. It’s always been easier to get out early, before emotions make things messy. 

When Maggie wakes up naked in Sven’s bed, with no memory of the night before, these two must be honest about their feelings and face their fears, so they can build a future together. 

Will love be enough for them to get their happy ending together, or will a threat from outside strike them down before they ever have a chance? 

This book contains an over the top alpha who knows what he wants, it also contains sexual situations that may not be suitable for younger audiences.










Distraction Underground Kings #3
Aurora Rose Reynolds
3.5 stars

I'm so sad that I didn’t love this book because I love Aurora Rose Reynolds and have loved every single book she has put out there for us. Im holding onto the fact that I have had the priveldge for reading the first two books in this series. I know it says Distraction can be read as a standalone but I was confused and that blew. I really LOVED Maggie. Talk about a girl that is a true take charge and take care of your own. I also loved the fact that Sven was a man who had an open heart when he came to her. 

However other than that I cant really tell you what when on in this story. I know there is a love story on the pages that is really really good and I felt for Maggie and her situation with her sister. Other than that I didn’t know who Sven was fighting and up against nor why. I did love the fact that we were back in touch with Nico and Asher because those are two of my most favorite Aurora characters. My mind lit up when their names came across the pages but other than that I cant say much more. 

Im looking forward to the next “Until” release and will do my best to get back and grab up the first two in this series between getting more reviews done but until then sadly this was not my favorite from one of my all time favorite authors. What I can add to this is if you have not read the "Until" series from this incredible author go grab those up. They are wonderful reads. 

Thank you for the ARC. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath the Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment