Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Amy's 4 star ARC Review of Noose (Road Kill MC #1) by Marata Eros






NOTE: FREE copies of 334 pg. Token bestselling series, and 326 pg. Druid attached after 88 pg. Noose.

Whores
A smorgasbord of sweet butts, one for every taste.

Noose has a sweet tooth that won't quit, and a clubwhore to suit his every need.
Being a part of the Road Kill Motorcycle Club isn't a hard choice for Noose. A former Navy Seal and expert knotter, he's seen realtime choices--in circumstances most never do.

It's killing road. Women and freedom are the benefits of being a one percenter.

Until Rose Christo comes along and slams the brakes on his outlaw existence.

Murderers
Rose Christo knows death.

Murder stole her sister, and gave her a son that's not hers.
Love doesn't come in neat packages; it comes in the form of a five-year-old boy.
Love is packaged in a man that tears out her heart with a brutal sexuality that strips Rose of her most sacred vow.

Never count on a man.
Never love.
Never.

When her sister's murderer comes calling, demanding his property, who does Rose trust?'

***NOOSE ends in a cliffhanger, and continues in KNOT, to be released Feb. 25. Noose's story will end with an HEA with ROSE, coming March 2016. 
As an added bonus, after NOOSE, there are two FREE books for your reading enjoyment. 
Noose ends app. quarter way through this book.









Noose 
Marata Eros
4 stars

This is a new author for me and I LOVE HER! What a great start to an MC series. The cliffy .. holy wow. What?!?!? Yes! It's brutal. 

I always enjoy a new MC read and this is another one to add to the can't wait for the next one. You all know I love me some bad boy MC dudes along with some intense suspense throughout the pages. You add in to our main character Noose that he was always a soldier ... heck yes. 

There are some exceptional secondary characters that I need to hear more about as well. Snare seems like he has a major story to tell and is waiting for his time. That's the deal with me and series .. I want all of the characters to have their day in the sun ... and I will be there waiting! 

I love our female lead Rose and her boy Charlie. There is something about a character who steps in and who loves the "lost souls" putting all judgement aside. I felt for Rose as her situation is directly caused by her sisters lack of give a crud. However Rose finds the silver lining in Charlie. Rose's gut feeling about Noose and throwing her caution to the side sets us up for one heck of a story. I can't go into much detail but thank goodness she has Noose because Drake is one mean mother-junker. I have a bad feeling .. a bad bad feeling that the roof is about to fall. 

Noose is a surprise as his character is holding something more hidden inside. The glimpse into his past as a soldier is short but very pointed. I hope to hear more about his time before the MC. The man has hidden secrets for sure. Noose was like a sonic boom ... he vows to protect Rose and that he does ... very well and very much in the hands on way ... WHOOP WHOOP! 

I loved the writing, I loved the characters and I hated but loved the cliffhanger of course! HA! This one is a keeper for me! If you are bothered by abusive situations then I don't know about this one. It's not hardcore but it might be an issue. I didn't find it off the charts nor hard to read in the least. 

Thank you for the ARC Marata! I can't wait for Knot. As a gift we get to see that cover and lord ... just thank you. 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment