Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Mercy Denied: Trinity (Steele Standing Series) by Jacqueline Sinclair




Merrick 

She and her friend set me up. Then they sent those pictures to my wife. Little did they know that she’d already left me and that I was devastated and ready to self-destruct. Because of her, I lost everything I ever wanted … the only hope I had. Now I will risk everything I have left to destroy her. It doesn't matter why she did it, that she was hurting, or even that she was drunk. It doesn't matter that she looks at me like she sees into my soul. Does it? 

Trinity 

Melanie was the one that’d sent those pictures to his wife, but it was me who’d told her to get her camera ready. I’d been angry at my ex-fiance and took it out on Merrick, wanting to expose him for the cheater I thought he was. I never dreamed it would go this far - that he would vow to destroy me. I’d take it all back if I could, but the damage is done. My mother’s life’s work is at his mercy and he’s determined to make me feel the loss that I caused him. Still, the way he looks at me I have to ask myself, did my poor choices wake the monster...or the man? 









Mercy Denied
Jacqueline Sinclair
5 stars

OH MY LORDIE – yes! Jacqueline Sinclair is a new author to me and I LOVE HER! This is revenge times a million wrapped all up in some brutal pages all for YOU! Let me say that I want to peel those fingers back and I bet the eyes of the man on the cover will burn your soul .. in a good way. Bet me ... Just Bet me! 

Merrick Kincaid is going to get his revenge on the two women that destroyed his life. Although his marriage was already over they didn’t know that when they opened up hell on him. The wrecked man he is, functioning to try and live up to his father's standards; working to satisfy everyone leaving his own soul behind. His wife hates him, left him taking his child with her. The child he never wanted in the first place … but now her threatening to go back to Louisiana and take the baby with her … she is leaving and there is nothing he can do …. His mind's revels in revenge against the woman that sent Ella those pictures. He will destroy her. OH MY GAWD! 

Devastated by her ex Tim’s antics and their break up, Trinity is on the verge of her anger driving her off a cliff. Seeing Merrick and hearing Melanie talk about the rumors surrounding their separation she decides Ella deserves every penny Merrick Kincaid is worth. Not knowing Ella has already left Merrick she wants the woman to see what a piece of crap her husband is. His wife should take the baby and run far away from his cheating ass. Telling Melanie to get her camera ready she approaches the douche bag man and vows to make him pay … she wants to make him pay the same way she wishes she could make Tim pay. All men deceive women apparently and its time they meet their match. 

This is one twisted roller coaster ride right into the mouth of an erupting volcano! Holy jeez. Im telling you Trinity is a force to be reckoned with when she is angry. You know the saying … a woman scorned … oh yes. Double that. Merrick is even worse. He is bent .. and I mean bent on revenge. When these two collide you are going to hear the earth move. Read it up ladies. You are going to love this man Merrick and the hurricane that comes with him and that hurricane is hunting Trinity. 

LOVE this book and cant wait for more ---you need to click this up friends -- ARC provided to us by Jacqueline! THANK YOU! Keep them coming … brilliant! 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment