Saturday, March 12, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Unspeakable: An Unacceptables MC by Kristen Hope Mazzola



It's finally my time...
Everyone has their damn breaking point, why did the president of my MC's daughter have to be mine? She was everything I wanted, and nothing I could have. Being a prospect was hard enough. Living with my father that I had only known for a few years wasn't making life any easier. And there I was, ready to jeopardize it all for love. I went to Vilas to figure out where I came from, little did I know that I wasn't just going to be passing through. This life was pumping through my veins my whole life, I just didn't know it until I walked into the Unacceptable's bar for the first time.
Raine Hellock was my kryptonite and come hell or high water, I was going to figure out how to make her mine.
**18+ for sexual situations, language, and adult content.**
This book is a standalone and an MC romance.










Unspeakable: An Unacceptables MC
Kristen Hope Mazzola
3.5 stars

Unspeakable is the second book in this series. I had not read the first but there is enough back story to know what is happening if you continue through Chapter 3. At first I was a little confused but then it became clear who was who. The book is a little short for what I wanted and the story line is to the point. This is a love story for sure but I think as we move along we might see some more of Ryder along the way. Maybe I am reading into the storyline but it seems there is a cross road that Ryder is moving toward as he is asked to do some pretty serious things to show his allegiance to the MC. 

Raine is Abel’s daughter and Ryder is Holt’s son. Until a few years prior Holt didn’t even know his son. Getting away from his mother was the best thing Ryder had done until he met Raine; also the day he met his father. 

This short story takes us on the trip through Ryder proving himself to the club and also Abel. He wants more for his daughter than the MC life. He never wanted her to be with a member of his club. He wanted her out of the MC life along with his son. Raine and Ryder are determined to defy the odds and show Abel that they are destined to be together. He can push all he wants but neither one of them will give up on what they have. Walking away from each other isn’t an option. 

I loved meeting Cricket and the rest of the gang. I wanted more and I wanted a little more depth to the story. I felt like there was more to Raine and Ryder’s story that we didn’t get to see. Maybe there was more in previous but I didn’t feel lost … just more. We always want more. 

Thank you for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment