Sunday, March 27, 2016

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Quinn Part II (Undaunted Men) by JC Cliff




QUINN IS BACK and pushing the limits on it all -- suspense, sex, love, gut-wrenching emotions -- with a fiery intense conclusion to his and Lexi's story. The more Alexis runs, the harder Quinn fights for her.

It's an undeniable truth; bad things happen to good people, and Lexi is not impervious to the realities of the life she left behind.

Keeping Lexi safe at all cost, Quinn remains unwavering in his duties, constantly putting his life on the line, time and time again.

Two tortured souls are pushed to the edges of their sanity and their love will be put to the test. Tempers flare, emotions burst, and love flickers, but after the ultimate explosion, can forgiveness be found amongst the rubble?

Alexis needs Quinn more than ever...and Quinn must decide if Lexi is truly his fate or if their romance was never meant to survive beyond his mission. One thing is for certain: neither Quinn nor Alexis will be the same after surfacing from the mountain trails. Now that they've survived the wild, can they survive each other?

*Join Quinn and Alexis in the final chapter of their happily ever after!

WARNING:
*If there ever was a term for "ravished, consensual violation", this is it, and only J.C. could pull it off *
**Mature Audiences Only** This book is intended for adults of mature age only (18+). This book contains themes that could be considered offensive. This erotic romance book is full of suspense, mystery, action, and adventure. An edgy, erotic thriller that will have you hanging on to the edges of your e-reader.


Want to know when I publish all my books? Follow me on BookBub's New Release Alert 
  bookbub.com/authors/j-c-cliff 



REVIEWS

J.C has a tremendous talent for writing suspense and intrigue leaving you desperately flipping pages to figure things out and just when you think you have, oh no things take a different turn. ~ Michele Gantz #Minxeslovebooks 
*~*~* 

Exciting new novel by J.C. Cliff which is sprinkled with humor, dipped in suspense and immersed in sexy hawt scenes. Quinn is absolutely such a lovable character that you can't get enough of! ~ Pauline 

*~*~* 
I enjoyed Quinn and Lexis story because it wasn't perfect but it was perfect for them. They both grow throughout the story and bring out the best and worst. Their struggle and pain makes them relatable.

*~*~* 
 I love the way that J.C. Cliff completely sucks you in almost from the very first words you read and keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end.

Meet Quinn...one of the Undaunted Men 
~ Erotic Ex-Military Bad Ass Romance ~ A new series by J.C. Cliff 

They've done all kinds of work, from private investigations to highly classified governmental operations. Former military, their tight-knit brotherhood is now Atrox Security. These men fear nothing, they are unwavering, unafraid, and unrelenting. They are the Undaunted Men. 












Quinn Part 2 (Undaunted Men)
JC Cliff
5 stars

Holy you know what! I never saw ANY of this coming. I actually had no idea how things were going to play out as we last left Quinn and Lexi in a very disturbing situation. Book two picks up right where we left off. Let me tell you that I received this book last night and I couldn’t put it down. I read this book in literally hours – yes it is that fantastic. 

Oh deception, deception, and more deception – I was gasping and fist pumping the air all at the same time due to disbelief and “no she didn’t” moments. My entire mind was consumed by the web of lies woven throughout the pages. There is one situation though I really want to talk to JC about; something that I hope to from a specific character because I had a little twinge of hummmmm there. Yes Im talking in code because you all know I don’t do spoilers. 

You do NOT want to miss clicking the conclusion to Quinn up. Im sitting here trying to figure out what else I can tell you but Im so afraid of letting something out that you really need to experience the train wreck your brain will be in personally and not from me giving you hints on what lies ahead. 

I can tell you that JC has written Quinn and Lexi perfectly. Kimber is back as well and we all know Im in love with that sweet pup. Stryker and Hunter are in the mix more through the story and I loved getting to know them better. Stryker is something else. What else I learned is that I need and am going to go back and grab up the Blyss Trilogy. I had no idea Travis was already out there roaming around in book land. I have to know the story behind he and Jules and yes they are both in this release. When his name popped up in the first book I just didn’t make any connection --- gah! 

You will be floored, flabbergasted and giddy as you flip the pages of this one. I do have to say I need to keep my emotions in check better because I wanted “more” to transpire once things came to light; again not to give anything away but there was a lot of restraint in how things were handled; hell to the no … beat that asshat to the ground! 

Last, I have to comment on the cover. Look closely right underneath Quinn’s left pectoral muscle…… oh yes it did. Im still on a high from this release --- lord help us ladies because Stryker is next up and he also had a pup; Ranger. Yes I know Im ridiculous. Atrox Security is one of a kind ladies. What a gift. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Thank you for the ARC! I will be waiting not patiently for Stryker’s story. LOL! -- Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment