Friday, March 18, 2016

Amy's 4.5 star ARC Review of Undone Volume 3 by Callie Harper





It’s on, the storm of the century, trapping Ana and Ash up in a mountain cabin. The snowplows don’t need to worry about their road. They melt the snow all on their own. But after the storm ends, can this “fake” romance survive reality, the harshest test of all? 

Ash 
The world already hates me for being a player. Now I’m a kidnapper, too. 
I drove off with Ana while she was drunk as a skunk after a New Year’s party in Vegas. She didn’t exactly say she wanted to go away with me. In fact, when we last spoke she seemed pretty interested in quitting me. Then she passed out. 
But that’s exactly why I need to get her away from it all, the celebrities and parties and cameras always flashing at us from all angles. I need to get her up into the mountains where I have a private cabin. Very private. 
It’s just my dumb luck that we got snowed in. For days. 
You remember show and tell in school? I’m not so good at the tell. But the show? That’s all me. 
Now I have Ana all to myself, shielded from prying eyes, in our own private world. I can show her pleasure she’s never known before. She can let go of all of her inhibitions. No one will ever know. 
I have days on end to show Ana exactly what she means to me, how I feel about her, and I won’t stop until she believes me. Or she’s melted into a puddle of orgasms. Or both. I’m starting to like the sound of both. 


Ana 
New Year’s Day I woke up in a mountain cabin with Ash Black, nothing but the sound of the wind and snow falling thick all around us. There’s nothing I’ve been more afraid of than this. Just us, no distractions, no paparazzi, no interfering agents or crazed fans. All that noise made it easier to hide from the feelings building up inside of me. I’m terrified of the way he makes me feel, the way I’m falling for him so hard. 
But now he has me alone, snowed in, at his amazing mountain cabin. He’s all muscle and sex. His voice alone makes me wet. One touch sends me reeling, and he seems to sense and want to unlock all of my most secret fantasies, the ones I haven’t even admitted to myself I want. 
This romance is fake. I keep telling myself that. I can’t really trust him. This is all pretend. 
But then he pulls me close, presses a hand to the small of my back, kisses my throat and whispers low and wicked in my ear, “Let yourself go.” How am I supposed to say no to that? 



NOTE: Undone is a three-volume hot adult romance. It’s the second story in the Beg for It series about the dominant, alpha males in Ash’s family and the strong, sexy women who make them finally meet their match. 









Undone Volume 3
Callie Harper
4.5 stars

Anna and Ash are about to face the lies they have been not only convincing themselves of, but telling others. Venturing into a fake romance there is confusion and raw emotion that has to be dealt with. Now trapped together both of these great characters will hopefully find each other in the mess they have created. 

Anna has been on the right track her entire life. But Ash has turned all of that upside down. If she only knew what was going on inside his head. She is a fool to believe that his feelings were at all real. Pretend … she needs to remember to save her heart that all of this was pretend. 
Ash has always been the player. Anna was there to help him or was it the other way around. Ash doesn’t know why Anna said the things she was trying to tell him right before she passed out. The woman he never thought would or could has found her way into his heart. The problem is that he needs to convince her that the “show” they were putting on became very real to him … he didn’t expect it but it did. 

This is a really great love story that caught both characters off guard. Maybe they will end as friends or maybe they will find a way to forget the hurt, the fake and the past. This has some boom moments in it when you want to believe Anna and Ash have it figured out but then something else comes to light. 

You will cry and laugh so get ready …. This was an enjoyable series and I highly recommend picking this one up. Callie is a great writer and her characters are likable as well as believable. I like the uncertainty not only in the female character Anna, but also in the male character, Ash. Making Ash vulnerable was a win! 

Thank you for the ARC Callie! Well worth the read. Carry these to the beach with you and enjoy. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the read and review! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete