Thursday, December 15, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Caught For The Holidays By Amber Bardan





For six months, she’s tormented me. Driven me crazy. For six months, I’ve teetered on the edge of combustion. Been an aggressive monster of her creation, unable to have the one thing I need.
Her.
She’s made me crazy. Now her games have come to a conclusion she never thought could happen.
I’m here, in her room.
In her bed.
Catching her for the Holiday’s and forever.

Warning: This short romance is pure guilty pleasure. These holidays, get caught up with Matthew, a completely obsessed hero who will stop at nothing to claim the love of his life. This book contains elements which may be triggers for some. Happy Ever After. No cliffhanger.








This was a quick read packed with a lot of sexy scenes and obsession. It takes you on a journey between Matt and Libby. I wasn’t really sure where this story was going and you don’t get the entire grand scheme of things until you hit about the end. I wish there was more of that in the middle or at least a hint towards things weren’t as they seemed. I think maybe I would have given it more stars if I knew while I was reading what I know now that I have turned the last page.

Matt tends to appear as a creeper and it sets the stage for a somewhat uncomfortable read if you don’t like the whacked out character. In truth it isn’t really what he is but again you might put it down before you get to the end. Therefore I'm encouraging you to continue on if you do click it up. It's not your sweet and charming holiday read so if you want a little more dark to you Christmas Cheer then this one is for you.

Thank you for the ARC and for the chance to read. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment