Monday, August 3, 2015

My review of Pierced - A Stepbrother Romance by Maya Hawk

Synopsis

***LIMITED TIME SALE - $0.99. NORMAL PRICE WILL BE $2.99*** 

Paging Dr. Pierce… 

If you’d have told me my arrogant, man-whoring stepbrother would grow up to become a doctor, I’d have never believed you. That is, until you mention he specializes in caring for the opposite gender. Then it makes perfect sense. He always did have a way with the finer sex. 

Wielding a Prince Albert piercing (don’t ask me how I know) and a whole mess of muscles and tattoos beneath his white lab coat, his power lies in his ability to incinerate my panties with a single smile, the way he knows exactly what to say to melt my resolve like rain on chalk, and his decision to tell me, after a decade of estrangement, that I’m the only girl he’s ever truly loved. 

But we can’t be together, and there are a million reasons why. He’s obnoxious and insufferable. He’s my stepbrother – the son of the woman my asshole father cheated on my mother with. Sutton Pierce is off-limits. Bad news. Wrong in every sense of the word. 

But it’s going to be my heart that needs convincing…because I think I might still love him too. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a standalone romance novel with an alpha male, a HEA, and adult content.









So - if you enjoy Stepbrother romances, like I do, then you will enjoy this one.  And if my stepbrother looked like Dr Pierce - I'd be all over that too!  Just saying! 

"His piercing. Oh, God.  Completely forgot about that.  His enormous cock.  And all those tattoos"

In most books the tattooed Males are totally Alpha Assholes but Sutton was opposite!  I was reading and expecting him to turn into the stepbrother assholes we normally read about and Nope!  He truly was the nice guy.  

This was a sweet romance.  Sut loves Lauryn.... And Lauryn loves Sutton.  But because of something that went down years ago involving their families..... Lauryn ran.   So now, ten years later, they are "reunited" and thus begins their story. 

No real Drama - Hot Sex - all in all a quick read.  Dual POV's.  For the authors Debut - it was good.  


"Who'd have thought my tatted up, muscled, cock-pierced stepbrother would grow up to deliver babies?  I both love and hate that fact more than I'll ever admit to anyone out loud."


No comments:

Post a Comment