Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello Super Fab Author Friends -

Review Policy - 

I am always open to reading and reviewing your work.  I am more than happy to accept offers to read/review books from authors and publishers.   My main focus has always been Independent/Self Published Authors. I always write honest reviews.  I will always be polite and never "bash" an author or a book, but I will give a truthful opinion.  I accept paperback copies and ebook copies (Kindle format)  to read and review.     You can contact me at either my email address or FB page ~

brewerswife4ever@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/ramblingsfromthesheets


  I read everything from  Romance, to BDSM.    I do, however, hold a special place in my heart for those bad boys.  Especially, those that are covered in tattoos and ride motorcycles.  (MC romances)  I love a Cocky, Alpha male.  Nothing surprises me or turns me away.  The dirtier the better.    I am also a softy when it comes to just a sweet, love story.  

Romance sub-genres we accept:
  • Contemporary Romance
  • Erotic Romance
  • F/F Romance
  • MC Romance
  • M/M Romance
  • New Adult 
  • Young Adult 
I don't review :  historical romance, sci-fi/fantasy,  paranormal romance, urban fantasy, horror, non fiction.

5 Stars
I LOVED this book. Perfection or pretty damn close.  I would buy this book, re-read this book, stalk all my friends and tell them to read this book. Highly recommend.  
4 Stars
I really liked this book. Possibly a few minor flaws, but nothing to stop me from reading and enjoying the book.  Strongly recommend to my friends. 
3 Stars
I liked it, but wasn’t blown away it. It had a few minor flaws.  Maybe some things I had issues with.  But, I would recommend to others.  
2 Stars
It was okay or “meh.” It wasn't that great, but I was able to finish the book.  Books considered “not for me” will probably fall in this category.
1 Stars
“Hate” is such a strong word. But if I give a book 1 star, I absolutely did not enjoy it and probably wouldn't recommend it to my friends. Struggled to finish.  
DNF - Rarely does it happen.  But sometimes it does. 

 Just because I may not like a book does not mean the book is bad.  Everyone has different tastes and I encourage everyone to read what speaks to them.  No matter what others opinions are. 

This is not a job.  I do this on my own free time because I love reading and talking about books. I do not receive any compensation for my reviews, and the reviews I write reflect my own personal experience with and opinions of those books.  I have one reviewer besides myself on my blog.  Her name is Amy.  Often you will see her name as one who has reviewed the book.  

I share my reviews on my FB Blog Page, My Blog,  Goodreads and Amazon.  

Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment