Sunday, April 19, 2015

My review of Outlaw's Kiss (Grizzlies MC Romance #1) by Nicole Snow

Title - Outlaws Kiss
Author - Nicole Snow 

Buy Link ----> http://amzn.to/1G8ut3j

My Review -----> 

3 stars

I found this story to be just an okay read.  Some parts moved too fast while others too slow.   We are introduced to Brass and Missy. 

Brass a recovering Heroin addict who is trying to turn his life around and try to take the club into a different direction. 

Missy - the oldest sister basically raising her younger sister Jackie.   

After a life changing event, Missy and her sister Jackie are basically thrown into a situation and lifestyle change beyond their control.  

Brass "Claims Her" upon first meeting her.  Feeling the need to protect them from a "wrong place/wrong time" kind of situation.  

There is an immediate attraction between them and I feel as if Missy was stand offish due to the way she was thrown into the situation so I think she held some resentment and hate at first.  

Eventually, one thing leads to another and they grow to love one another.  It is a bumpy ride though. There are betrayals, rival club wars, fighting etc.  Causing lot's of tension and trouble in their relationship, as well as with the club.  

It did have a few turns I didn't see coming.

Here are a few things I felt were Odd or just didn't make sense to me for the story line..... ***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***
When they are taken and basically "held hostage" by the MC because of things they are scared they know / saw and afraid they will run their mouths etc... Brass is allowed to put Missy and her sister up in an apartment.  Jackie is allowed to have a tutor come in and take her places.  Jackie is left at the apartment alone while her sister works off debts at the clubhouse..... if they were all worried they were in danger or at risk to run and talk....these things don't make sense to me..... anyway.....


I didn't LOVE the book and I didn't HATE the book.  I actually one clicked book two in the series.... 




Synopsis ---->
AN OUTLAW'S KISS SEDUCES, CONQUERS, AND NEVER LIES...

MISSY

The dirty little secret dad left in the basement was supposed to be our salvation. Guess nobody told him you don't take cash from killers without savage consequences.

Now, the Grizzlies Motorcycle Club owns my sister and I. We're only alive because the rugged hulk with the piercing eyes who won't stop ordering me around says so. He saved us, but he's also an enigma I don't understand.

Why does he keep calling me his old lady? Is he really the light to our darkness? And why the hell can't I stop thinking nasty, shameful things about ending up underneath his wicked tattoos and crude lips?

BRASS

I claimed her on impulse, and all my brothers laughed. Didn't know I'd end up with a smoking hot spitfire who looks at me like I'm the devil himself.

I expected my reputation to crack, but my damned mind's going with it. She's got me questioning my own club and asking myself every single day how long I can keep my hands off her.

It was only pretend, a way to keep her safe. But I can't ignore the very real brutality, corruption, and danger stalking us. Just like I can't forget the storm in my blood that won't stop howling 'til she's wearing my brand and bracing for my kiss.

Play time's over. Missy's gonna be my old lady - no more faking it - and nothing's standing in my way...

The Outlaw Love books are stand alone romance novels featuring unique lovers and happy endings. No cliffhangers! This is Brass and Missy's story, first in the Grizzlies MC series.

No comments:

Post a Comment