Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My 4 star review of Twisted Knights: Angels and Demons (Twisted Knights MC,#1) by Lauren Calhoun


Buy Link ---> http://amzn.to/1GhW6ac

.99 cents

One Click It


Synopsis -
I wasn't sure it was the Jack Daniels or it was Demon. When his tongue found it's way into my mouth I could feel a fire starting to burn between my thighs. The moment I saw Demon at Twisted, I knew he was down for a sultry good time. He stepped back and I couldn't help it but I started to cover myself. He smacked my hands away, the scars that nobody has ever seen suddenly felt like they were on fire under his gaze. 
“What happened?” 
It almost brought tears to my eyes. 
“An abusive ex.” I replied mournfully. 


Rebecca fights with her past demons and tries to hold on to her future. Her babies are her life. Jack is a forbidden obsession at first, but could be more if luck is on her side. 

Continue to read as the plot thickens and takes a turn for the scandalous. 

Contains content not suitable for 18 or under.


My review ---> 

I was provided an arc from the Author for an honest review.  

This was a GREAT Debut Novel.  It was full of action and steamy sex.  I was immediately hooked from the beginning and devoured this in one sitting.  The chemistry these two have is off the charts. The story line was original and the characters were interesting.  The connection and banter between these two made me fall in love with them more.  

Demon and Angel both have sad pasts.  And we are taken back to those times with flashbacks that each of them have.  Giving us a little insight as to why and where they are today.  Demon is a bad ass, tattooed alpha that also has a sweet side....but only one person see that side of him =)  Angel has been dealt a lot of stuff and beat down and broken, but she is a big ball of fire! 

What happens when Demon opens up to a woman that keeps him on his toes?  If you love a good MC book...one click this one.  There is a cliffhanger! 


I look forward to book two!  




No comments:

Post a Comment