Friday, April 24, 2015

My ARC review of Thrasher by K.S. Smith

**I received an ARC for an honest review**



Synopsis - 

Brianna Hamilton wants for nothing, especially her pick of gorgeous men. But one night when an unexpected turn of events unfolds, she collides with Duke Thrasher, and there is no denying that she is going to fall hard, and fast.

Duke Thrasher has boundaries that he does not cross, keeping his personal life separate from his work. But when Brianna Hamilton enters his life the lines begin to blur. 

Can Duke keep Brianna shielded from his line of duty or will his job destroy them?



My Review - 

3.5-3.75 stars

This was the first book I have read from this author and I enjoyed it.  There were definitely some parts I felt were a tad rushed and a certain situation that occurred I felt just kind of was dropped and never discussed again.  BUT - the story was good. 

Duke is like one of those sour patch kids - sweet and sour -   or in his case sweet and totally hot, rough, sexy alpha male.   Brianna - is "sheltered" in a way because of her father's career.  So when she makes the decision to "break free" that's when the drama unfolds. 

I enjoyed the characters and the story.   You will swoon, laugh and when some S*it hits the fan....your heart will ache.  I kind of felt I knew what was going on as I was reading it.  It was a tad predictable.  But - I still enjoyed it. 

There is no cliffhanger.  Stand Alone - BUT I would love to see more stories that involve the other members of the "Security Team".

No comments:

Post a Comment