Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My review of Tool (A Step Brother Romance #2) by Sabrina Paige


Buy Link ---> http://amzn.to/1yRLXBn

Great read and it's only .99
One Click it


Review ->
This was a quick, funny sexy read. There was a lot of jealousy and hot sex. I enjoyed it. Gaige and Delaney didn't grow up as "step siblings" they were actually thrown together later in life- when they were much older. They always felt an attraction to one another and after a misunderstanding one night - it led to a 4 year gap in their relationship with no communication. They have unfinished business and when her father throws them together for a job they are then led to face the explosive chemistry they can't ignore. I enjoyed the humor between these two characters. The back and forth banter was enjoyable and made me smile. I enjoyed the "pranks" they would pull on each other. I loved Gaige and his dirty mouth. He's cocky and full of himself and that made me even more attracted to him. This story is told in Dual POV and that was a plus for me.


Authors Stalk Link ---->https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sabrina-Paige/1503278426560082

Synopsis - >
I call him "Tool" because he's a d*ck.

Gaige O'Neal is nicknamed "Tool" because of what he's packing. Rumor is that he's well equipped.

He's a cocky, entitled, insufferable a**hole who's as reckless with women as he is with that stupid motorcycle he races.

It's been four years since I've seen him. Four years ago, he was the bane of my existence. And my best friend, my biggest confidant, my first love.

My stepbrother.

It's just my f**ing luck that the first time I see him in four years, he's buried beneath three scantily clad blondes.

Now I'm stuck here under the same roof with him while he recovers from a racing injury. An injury that clearly hasn't affected the use of his tool.

The problem is, as much as I despise him, I just can't help myself. I want to find out what kind of tool he's working with.

*This is a standalone novel with an HEA*

No comments:

Post a Comment