Monday, June 22, 2015

Amy's 4 star review of Outlaw Road by Nora Flite & Adair Rymer

Synopsis

I'm no hero... But I'm all she has


Ronin 

I've always made bold moves. What can I say? Life gets too easy. 
But when that poker game ended... I didn't expect to win myself a gorgeous girl. 
She's wild, determined, and clearly has a death wish. My kind of lady. 
Too bad she hates everything about me. 

Flora 

I was supposed to save my sister. 
No matter how hard I tried, I still failed. Now I've been kidnapped by the same men. 
After being used and hurt by bikers, I never expected one to help me. 
But I still don't trust him. 
He's as bad as the rest of them... So why does he keep protecting me? 

Outlaw Road is a full length stand alone MC Romance novel. Contains a sexy biker with a filthy mouth, extreme tattoos, and just the right amount of danger. No cliffhangers here!







Outlaw Road 4 stars This was a great standalone read. Its not the normal MC. In fact the MC was not the focal point of this story. It was a nice change! Ronin is a nomad who runs with the wind. He isn’t a hero and takes what he wants when he wants. He is reckless and rubs his power with his MC in other clubs faces all while daring them to try and take a shot at him. However within the badass heart he has there are flickers of emotion. Emotions that lead him into a whirlwind of trouble over some “lost” girl he doesn’t even know. Flora is desperately looking for her sister. She has no idea what Fiddle did with her or to her but now she finds herself in the same situation thanks to the guy who was supposed to be taking care of Claudine. Flora is naive to say the least but she's got a heart of gold and that is what Ronin cant seem to shake about her. Who in their right mind would voluntarily hurl themselves into the grips of evil in order to save someone who walked away from her. This is a heck of a story. Some of it yes is over the top but that of course is why we read. It takes us from reality for a bit. The story between Ronin and Flora is exceptional. It’s a fast read, an easy read but a really good read. I hope to see some books in the future that might feature some of the characters we run into in Outlaw Road. Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment