Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amy's 5 star review of Stalker by Clarissa Wild!




Synopsis -

Fuck me once, I'll fuck you twice … then I'll bury you.

No prison can keep me from seeking revenge. Especially when it comes to her.
She, the woman who put me in jail.
I swore that I’d come for her, to claim what belongs to me: Her life.
I’m not a good man. On the contrary, I love to be bad. It’s in my veins. Just like it’s in my veins to ruin her.
She’s an actress, pretending to be a saint, but we both know that isn’t true. One way or another, she’ll pay for what she did.
I will hunt for her. Make her fear me. Make her body mine.
Bad deeds never go unpunished … And I always go out with a bang.

WARNING: This book is a DARK ROMANCE STANDALONE - it has a non-conventional ending. This isn't rainbow sprinkles & unicorn fluff. It's a dark, thrilling journey of two people clashing over love, lust, and hatred. Heed the warning. Contains graphic violence, alcohol, drugs & other disturbing content. 






No Cliffhanger. Stand Alone



Stalker – Clarrisa Wild – 5 stars! This book isn't for the faint hearted -- It's violent, it's dark, it's abusive and contains parts necessary to the story but may leave some readers squirming in their seats -- but -- for me, this is a sick twisted delight! Book Two picks up exactly where the prequel Killer abruptly ended. Phoenix (Miles)is set on revenge and his target is the one and only Vanessa. You MUST read Killer first to understand what the events occurring in Stalker. Especially because these two characters have a very skewed outlook on life, people and live in an entirely different world than you and I are aimlessly participating in. However, it was not until I dove head first into the pages of Stalker that I realized how completely messed up BOTH of their lives were. You wont even begin to imagine all that these two drudged through; way more than just a small stopover in hell. The story entire story takes place in Vanessa’s house. But what we get to see is flashback and flashback of how intertwined Miles (Phoenix) and Vanessa were. Killer hinted to the fact that they knew he each other prior to the gala where the events putting them back in the same spot started to unravel. These two are the most mentally unstable characters that I have yet to see come out of Ms Wild’s head and I LOVED her book Mr. X. (hint hint) I mean this is one warped and twisted story after the next stemming from their childhood to the present day. What starts out as a charming and engaging story of two childhood friends who met through Vanessa’s innocence plummets into violence and darkness. I found myself feeling intense sadness for these two as they struggled to live with the lives that were carved out for them by others as it was one psychotic occurrence after another for these two. There was absolutely NO LOVE given to Vanessa from her high society family and certainly not to Miles moving through the system. Vanessa is forbidden to even look Miles way after his mother and father degrades him calling him trash; treating him like an animal. Her fate is sealed in unhappiness and darkness thanks to her mother. Vanessa knows nothing more now than the life of betray, abuse and corruption. Phoenix is after retribution following his setup. After getting out of prison, he immediately goes to find Vanessa to punish her for what she has put him through. Vanessa knows he will come for her. She just has to be ready because when he finds her she knows it will be brutal. This book is horrifically BRILLIANT. A mind blowing end to an incredible two book series. AND …. There is an appearance form one of my favorite hire killers … MR. X! Give me a fist bump on that. YES! Im guessing or at least hoping that Ms. Wild’s next book will bring Mr. X back again along with our new friend DeLuca. Seriously … Killer and Stalker should be on your “MUST READ” list. If you haven’t read Mr. X – go grab that standalone up as well. You wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment