Monday, June 22, 2015

Amy's 5 extraordinary star ARC review of Flawed Heart by Bella Jewel



Synopsis

Max & Belle's story

This isn't the man I married.
The man I married was strong, beautiful and pure.
The man I married cherished our lives together.
The man I married loved me.


This...This isn't that man.

One night. One accident. It changes everything.

I wish I could tell you the exact moment he fell out of love with me. I wish I could tell you there was hope. That I hung on. That I fought. I wish I could tell you that we fixed it. That happily every after was just out of our grips.

It wasn't. I ran, in the dead of the night, I packed my things and I left him.

Now I'm back. He's still the same man. A deadly underground fighter for the House of Obsidian. He's still dangerous. He's still broken. I still love him.

This is the part where I'm supposed to turn around and run... But I don't.













Flawed Heart Bella Jewel 5 extraordinary stars Let me begin with the fact that I LOVE … I mean LOVE everything Bella Jewel has written. The Jokers Wrath series is hands down one of the best MC series out there. But this book … Flawed Heart ….. you just wont be able to prepare yourself for what lies on the pages in this fantastic of tragedy, betrayal and love. If you have read the Jokers Wrath series you will have previously met Max and Belle for a short minute. I never thought we would get a story about these two. Thinking back I was probably so wrapped up in the Joker’s men and women I probably didn’t get it a second thought. How silly was I? -- Lord help me. Max, is the owner of the House of Obsidian. He is a powerful man not only in his statue but also in character. He is eloquently dark and dangerous. Under his posh club lies a fighting ring; a ring that he is proud of; a ring where not only he but other can express the tormented emotions running through their veins. Five years ago his life collapsed; 5 years ago when he pushed Belle out of his life. Belle has recently returned home after leaving and never looking back. Her mother is terminally ill. Not only is she confused and tormented by her last 5 years but she has a secret that she has kept from Max for all those years. Belle is welcomed with open arms by Pippa (she belongs to Tyke; member of the MC). Struggling, knowing she needs to tell Max the secret she has been hiding from him; she doesnt know how to face him for he is NOT the boy she feel in love with all those years ago. Through flashbacks we learn how this couple met, a high school romance that went against the odds and won. The barriers they overcame together as the depth of their love would accept nothing less. Happiness and forever looked to be their fate until tragedy hits Max. He keeps his demons inside not wanting to share his pain with the love of his life. She needs to get away from him before he burns the light from her eyes and he has his own. Max used to be confident and was full of himself but he worship his Blue Belle … the only one who wanted him for him and not because of who he was. However Max, has turned into a closed off and cold man. His eyes are dark .. there is no life left in him. He never stopped loving Belle but what he did was for the best and what she did in return torn him apart. I relished every single word on the pages of Flawed Heart. Not only do we get to see Max and Belle’s journey unfold switching back and forth from the past to the present but we are blessed with having the ladies of the MC in this story as well as Rainer and a new face, Raide, whom I LOVE as well. You have GOT to one click Flawed Heart. You will NOT be disappointed. Even better we find out at the end from Ms Jewel that she is releasing Flawed Love; Rainer’s story on July 7th and Raide’s story in August! WHAT?!?!? This is a standalone BUT the last few pages will leave you wanting the days to pass so that you can click up Rainer’s story. Go get this one ladies. ITS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment