Monday, June 29, 2015

My 5 star ARC review of The Allure of Julian LeFray by R.S. Grey

ARC was provided for an honest review!
5 stars! 



Synopsis 
From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo







My review -

To: RSGrey@Gmail.com
From: Tracy@RamblingsFromBeneaththeSheets.com  
Subject: I have been Allured by this book!  

Rachel,

What can I say.....You had me a page one.  I knew this one was going to have me in stitches and shoot to the top of my R.S. Grey Fave's. You have become one of my go to authors.  

This was a Hilarious 5 star ROMCOM read!  I couldn't put it down.  I enjoyed everything about it.  The humor, that is found on every page!  The banter between Julian and Jo and their chemistry was spot on!   I enjoyed how you allowed their relationship to grow slowly.  This was an enjoyable and funny read.  The characters were easy to connect with.  They allowed you to take the journey with them....slowly and with loads of laughter.  

You allowed Jo to move away from her family to go after a dream.  Even through the toughest times, she held her own.  Did what she needed to do and in the end came out on top.  She was independent, determined to go after and secure her dream of being in the fashion industry in NYC.  She was very easy to relate to.  She was so funny!  I want to be her friend!   I can appreciate the fact that you didn't allow her to be one of the pitiful female leads who depends on the male lead for everything. 

 Julian surprised me.   I won't lie.  I mean , at first I was thinking oh yay..... another A**hole Alpha Rich guy..... he was opposite and even a little bit of a gentleman.  He never really flaunted his wealth or tried to "fix" Jo's problems for her.  He tried to be as professional towards Jo as he could.  He had just enough Alpha tendencies to make you love him and not come across as some A**.  

But hey.... "Holy Guaca-do Me" when the sparks are finally ignited....it's magical. 

I enjoyed the way this was told in alternating POV's. This is definitely a must read for all.  Great beach read or sitting by the pool read.  

The only thing I wish we had was a longer more detailed Epilogue. But hey.... if things go the way your readers hope they will go.... we will see more of them in possibly the story of the best friends =)

Thank you for always bringing your best and putting out such Epic work!   You have truly grown as an author and I look forward to reading many more of your beautiful and amazing stories. You continue to give us likeable characters with relatable stories and  realistic situations. 

Sincerely,

Tracy 

**please note the above email addresses are not real =)  **


No comments:

Post a Comment