Monday, August 3, 2015

FLIP (A Dark Erotic Short Story) by Alaska Angelini

Synopsis


2 Couples 
1 Good, 1 Bad 
A game they'll never forget. 

Vince and I had the perfect marriage...or so I thought. 

One date changed everything. 

Taken by a couple for their own sick enjoyment, can Vince and I escape their twisted game before they go too far? Or will their dark ways leave a delicious mark too deep for us to ignore? 

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS DARK. THIS BOOK IS NOT A ROMANCE. GRAPHIC SITUATIONS AND LANGUAGE..










I will be honest that I wasn't quite sure what was happening while reading this and yet it kept me interested.

What happens when an "open marriage" turns into so much more........



It was twisted.  Erotic.  Maybe even borderline  Psychotic.  

If the author's intentions were to arouse you in a weird - not in the norm - way.  Then she gets 5 stars for that. I rate it overall a 4!

This was one totally wild , erotic, crazy, mind F*k Game!


Will I read the next one... Of course!

Very quick read!  


I do not claim the teaser photos to be my own.  They were found on various FB/Goodreads pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment