Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Amy's 5 star Review of Harder (Stark Ink #1) Dahlia West




Life leads you away... 

Adam Stark loves two things-- his art and his family. Years of hard work and single-minded pursuit have set Stark Ink well on its way to becoming the most prestigious tattoo parlor in Rapid City. His success has been hard won and it came with a hefty price tag. 


Blood brings you back... 

Tragedy strikes and leaves Adam reeling in its wake. His mother's last request seems simple enough: Keep the family together. But Adam's been gone way too long, and this isn't the family he remembers leaving behind. Old wounds have never healed, and dark secrets churn just below the surface. No matter how hard Adam tries, the deceptively easy task of saving the Starks just keeps getting... 

Harder







Harder (Stark Ink #1)
Dahlia West
5 stars

Dahlia West please don’t ever never ever ever quit writing. Wow … The Stark family. Swoon. I cannot believe I'm just not getting to this series. However between ARC’s appearing daily on my kindle I continued to push these back. I'm so glad I clicked this up yesterday because I consumed Adam and his life. If you remember we meet Adam when Daisy (Easy’s woman) befriends him in The Burnout series. And yes you get a short quip into the guys. Alone that had me bouncing on my heels. This series is going to prove to be no different. 

Adam Stark has just lost his mother. Leaving him a letter to hold the family together he has no idea how distant he has been – time only seemed like a minute but it was much longer than that. Stark Ink was just on its way to turning the curve; making enough money to hire some additional artist but life just hit a brick wall and everything is sitting on Adams shoulders. 

In this first release we meet the entire Stark Family and it’s a beautiful one. Each Stark sibling is fighting against something even their father. Thank goodness an angel appears to help Adam sort through his demons. Maybe he can make this work. Maybe he can change the train wreck that is unfolding right before his eyes. 

I absolutely love this book and have already clicked up and dove into Dalton’s story; book two; Better. I'm going to read on, hold my heart into my chest, hold my breath and press on. I have a feeling I'm going to be jumping for joy, wiping away tears and wishing I was a part of the Stark crew even more so than I do now. 

Miriam and Douglas Stark .. you have done well. All you have to do according to Calla ……. is have faith. Pop Stark .. you crack me up .. the meaning of Army .. bwwwaahhhhh! LOVE this character. 

These books are free on Kindle Unlimited as well as The Burnout series featuring shooter and the boys. Click them all up! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment