Sunday, May 15, 2016

Amy's 3.5 star ARC Review of Honor Love (Saint's Protection & Investigations) by Maryann Jordan






Saints Protection & Investigations 
A private investigation business, pulling together men from the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, Border Patrol, SEALS, and police, devoted to the missions no one else wants or can solve. 

Monty Honor Lytton: former dedicated FBI agent and currently an investigator with the Saints. And his life? Boring. Until he met her. 

Angel Cartwright: baker and owner of Angel’s Cupcake Heaven. From the colorful stripes in her blonde hair to the decorated confections she created…she knew how to enjoy life. 

Their two worlds collided when her friend was murdered and it looked as though Angel was in danger. Racing against the clock to stay one step ahead of the murderer, falling in love was the last thing they expected. 

Now that Monty had color in his world, could he keep Angel safe before she became the next victim? 

*****Due to mature scenes of a sexual nature and language some may consider crude, 18+ readers only!***** 
This is book is a standalone, written in the Saints Series. Be warned - alpha men, strong women, suspenseful, and a sweet & steamy love story!









We have another release in the Saints series. Although I love these men I am finding myself not connecting with the characters as much as I was in the first few releases. I'm not sure if I am wanting the original men back or what but I still am enjoying the reads. 

Monty and Angel are made for each other. They are both honest, don’t play games and each know what they want. Monty is a strong male and Angel knows herself just as well. The characters work great together but I wanted more. Maybe I missed the banter and the hardship between the love interest in the story. What they wanted came so easily. Angel didn’t take anything from Monty’s ex or his over the top Mom. Yes I missed the drama. Who knew?!?!?!

The suspense and the crime centered in this one was more the focus of the story again leaving me wanting some terrible love on and off again with our leads. I did love the fact that we find the men of Saints moving along with their loved ones and we get to visit with them and continue on with their story. 

It could be that Monty was a secondary character in another book and I wasn’t focused as much on him …. Or it could be that I just loved the initial meeting of our guys and can't get past that first release…. . Regardless the book is another win for the most part in the series. Maryann has lead us down a good series! 

Thank you for the ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment