Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Amy's 5 star ARC Review of Manacle (MC Sinners Next Generation #3) By Bella Jewel







The third instalment in the MC Sinners Next Generation is here! 

I’ve loved Danny since I was five. 
He’s loved me longer. 
It seemed destined that we would be together, it seemed like the stars had aligned. 
Then we grew up and life got in the way. 
He’s stepping up to be president of the Motorcycle club we grew up in. 
And I want no part in it. 
I want to be free, to travel the world and experience life without violence. 
He’s not willing to give up the club. 
I’m not willing to be an old lady. 
But giving him up is like losing a part of myself. 
Love isn’t easy. 
Life certainly never is. 
The manacles he has wrapped around me will hold me to him. 
No matter how hard I try to run







Manacle (MC Sinners Next Generation)
Bella Jewel
5 stars

I have loved this series from the beginning through the Joker’s Wrath and the Hell’s Knights to the Heaven’s Sinners I have loved them. Cade and Addison to Spike and Ciara to Pippa and Tyke; they are all here. 

I have loved Bella since Axel  graced my Kindle back in February of 2014. She writes us stories that we want to continue reading; stories that we need to know more and more; stories we don't want to end. 

Manacle is no different. This is Danny and Skye’s story --- Danny is the son of Spike and Skye is the daughter of Cade. Growing up together they knew each other's quirks, what they liked, when they were hurting, when they were happy … but they were never happier than when they were together. Danny was supposed to be her forever. Skye was supposed to be his but now that picture is shattered and it's all Skye’s fault. Her lies have torn not only Danny apart but also her family. 

I loved being back with the families. Not only is everyone here but you get to experience the teasing between the other kids, the parents and the brothers. Skye was running for maybe what I thought was a reasonable side for about one hot second but I then swiftly turned wanting to smack her upside the head numerous times and tell her to take her stupid ass back home. Hang on tight ... because there is a list that gets read ... and you are going to want to hold on for dear life when that list is about to come to light. I didn't want to flip the page .... I knew my heart wouldn't recover from anything else. 

The characters are still wonderfully written, the story is another great read and I can't wait for more. However beware … because I felt like this was a preface of the end coming soon based on some of the chosen words on the last few pages …. I hope not but as the events unfold it feels as if we are working our want into saying goodbye … I hope I am WRONG! 

Thank you Bella for the absolutely amazing ARC! Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. It is always an exciting day when one of yours shows up on my Kindle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment