Sunday, May 15, 2016

Amy's 5 star Review of Undo Me (The Good Ole Boys #3) M. Robinson




I met her when I was sixteen. 
I fell in love with her when I was seventeen. 
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty. 
I loved her against reason.
 
I loved her against hope.
 
I loved her against all odds. 

Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.
 
I hate her. 
 
I resent her.
 
I still love her. 
 
Can I forgive her... 

Will she be my end once again or my beginning? 

STANDALONE within a series. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Strong language and themes, and sexual content, not intended for readers under 18. This is a Full Length Novel.









So I clicked this book up as I was stalking Tracy’s blog like I do on a daily basis numerous times a day. The cover was intriguing and I thought wow this must be something. It was the way the cover was skewed with the ocean and that you really couldn’t see the models bodies except for a woman’s hand on a man's chest as if she was searching for his heart. Covers are big for me if you can't tell … so I clicked it up. I didn’t read the synopsis and I realized it was a book three of a series but I thought why not.

You have GOT to get this book and Im certain this series. I knew the minute I got into the first two lines of the prologue I was screwed. Who is this M. Robinson and why have I not read one of her books before because I have MISSED OUT!

This is the brutal love story Dylan McGraw and Aubrey Owens. Brutal isn’t even a strong enough term and it also doesn’t even touch the emotion on these pages. I assume you meet these two in the previous books. Well Im certain that you meet Dylan. Don’t worry I plan on racing back and clicking the previous two books up because my entire being was not only ripped to shreds while reading this one but it was trampled, stomped on, gas thrown on it and lit to a burning inferno. What in the ever loving hell. At one point I just fell onto the floor and said I can't take it … not again; not more. 

The characters are written in a strong manner. You can picture Alex, Lily, Lucas, Jacob, Austin and the entire crew vividly in your mind. I saw the ocean, the restaurant …. Everything …. It was like I was sitting right there. 

Trust me on this. I know I haven’t said anything about what these two go through, how they meet, what's in store … because I can't. You need to read it. Anything I say will taint what you will find on the pages. This is a standalone of course but you won't want it to be. You will want to grab the others along with the release that just hit the store TODAY. Its there and it's live .. I just looked. – 

Dear Lord please give me strength …. This is a brilliant read ….. 

Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment